It didn't happen since 1983 ! 3 Rounds Mock

zappa13004

1 minute ago, zappa13004 said:

OOhhhhh :$ Okay, i think i never saw him play on the defense. So sorry.

It's all good bro i don't expect 99% of people to know that about him unless you are a Falcon fan.   If im not mistaken he played a bit of DT in the Superbowl or in te playoffs that year bc of a injury or 2 maybe.   We liked him enough to put a 2nd round tender on him this year as a RFA so thats a promising sign that we value him quite a bit and want to resign him.

2 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

And...If BJ.Hill is a 1st rounder, how could you get both Bryan and him ? :)

Because in your mock i got Bryan in the 1st,  Hill, in te 2nd, and pettis int he 3rd.   That gives me both of them and a good slot WR :D   I just took what you gave me fam and made a monster draft with it.

1 minute ago, The OUTLAW said:

First and foremost, I don' think Sutton is that good.  He has not been able to create separation and I don't think he'd be a starter on this team unless something happens to Gordon.  I'd Rather have St. Brown or Chark and/or Guice or Michel all in front of Sutton. 

Okay, it is about Sutton not the position. I do not see the need to take a RB if not Barkley, and i like Sutton a bit more than you.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Because in your mock i got Bryan in the 1st,  Hill, in te 2nd, and pettis int he 3rd.   That gives me both of them and a good slot WR :D   I just took what you gave me fam and made a monster draft with it.

:D Okay okay. First you say Hill is a 1st rounder for you then than you take what i give :D Thats fair..

We've made a concerted effort to upgrade the trenches on both sides. I can't imagine we'd pass on a mauler like Nelson. It would allow us to put Marpet back at RG and give us one of the best interiors in the league. 

Josh Jackson is my favorite CB in this draft. Getting him in the second would be awesome.

5 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

Why do you write "peace" ? And before that saying i'm a guy who don't do any research ? Just 3 picks earlier i wrote about his accuracy problems ! If i were only listening to people i'd do not mock Chubb but Barkley to the Browns, not Rosen to the Giants and on&on. Why don't you just say you dislike Allen ? Now i do not even want to argue about why i think he would be a nice pick (and it is only an opinion, im aware of that), than i watched several Wyoming games (3 in 2016 and 2 in 2017 and you ?)... pfffff

Its what I do.

So if you knew he had accuracy problems why would you give him to a beleaguered that only made the playoffs due one play by the Bengals. Don't take things personally. It was just a general comment. I appreciate the work you put into this draft. I could never do it. Just not a big fans of Allan's and  drafts that have us trading 2 or 3 first round pick for a guy that according to history is destined for failure. Apparently I'm not the only Bills fan dissatisfied with your choices for us. BTW, I watched 2 of their games and that sealed it for me that he wasn't what the Bills need. Only my opinion.

6 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

:D Okay okay. First you say Hill is a 1st rounder for you then than you take what i give :D Thats fair..

I did say Hill is a 1st rounder and i would take him in the 1st round if all 4 of the other DT's are gone.   That never changed re-read what i posted :P   Bryan was there as one of the big 4 so i took him and followed it up in round 2 with Hill who i said is a 1st round quality player that i would take if the others were gone ;)

I like the Chargers picks though I'd say go with Griffin over Reid in the 2nd. I think they are happy with what they have at Safety, a position they don't put much value in it seems, but definitely need more talent at the linebacker position.

5 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I think he has nice tools to develop but okay...As a fan can you develop some for me to know him better ? Yet im aware about his weakness as a blocker. I thought about a flex/red zone TE to pair with yet a very good TE in Ertz for the young Wentz to continue his development. Id like to hear from you about what makes him a bad pick, i do not have a full perception of him, only watched Penn St 3 times this past season.

He lacks the physicality or blocking abilities of a TE. So maybe he can be more of WR type of TE? I don't really think so, he may have lateral quickness, but his agility/nimbleness/grace/finesse however you want to phrase it is just not there. He's not going to make anyone miss in the open field. He's tall and can catch the ball and run in a straight line fast, but if that's what you're looking for you're better off taking a WR who can do all of that plus the finesse stuff.

3 hours ago, Hootlander1 said:

Only my opinion.

And i like having your opinion even when i have a different one. I just take it personnaly when you write i only repeat what i read without any research. I ALSO have an opinion, like you.

Peace

ive seen better for the jags. 

Hernadez certainly is a good pick but im not sure we pick him. we could be looking for a RT that slides into guard.  id go with Gesicki to give us a Jumbo slot WR/te. 

round 2 im not sure we go with andrews when we could potentially address our QB Position with Kyle Lauletta or we could go with Braden Smith to upgrade the oline. 

i wouldnt trade our round 3 unless we got a 2nd next year.  we dont need quantity of lower picks.  i would go ahead and pick Rasheem Green DL USC to give us a potential replacement for Campbell or jackson. campbell isnt getting younger and while we seem to be using smoot as campbells backup having a 2nd guy to compete with him isnt a bad thing.  Jackson could be a cap casualty with his big salary.

Mostly look okay for the Patriots, but I'd be surprised to see Belichick draft Kolton Miller with Connor Williams still on the board. Miller is far more of a project LT than Williams, and the Patriots already have 2 "project" tackles on the roster - I'd think they would go for the Day One starter.

Daniels and Ragnow?  Yes please.  Center is fixed, and I assume Ragnow shifts to RG.

As for your question to JohnDeere, if we acquired another third rounder, I could see the team thinking about a WR at that point, but only if they sign Reid before the draft.  They need to add a  LB, DT, DE, CB and S.  If they signed Reid and possibly brought back Adam Jones, I could see TE and WR creeping into the picture.  Barring that, I see them waiting until the fifth, where they currently have three picks.  I mocked Javon Wims and either Fumagalli or Tyler Conklin to them there.  Now if they cross off S and CB, then all bets are off.

Archived