Posters Dopplegangers GIF version

MWil23

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I disappeared for a year or so after around 10K, and I'm not dead.  

My money's on the Browns killing his will to watch football. 

However, I'd like to believe he got a job that didn't allow him to have social media type accounts for security purposes, and he's the Deputy Something-or-other at the NSA.  Watching this site, and many like it, in order to keep us all safe from the baddies.

If I remember rightly, he was getting into English football quite a lot and liked Tottenham.

They are doing very well and competing at a high level, especially compared to the Browns.

Wouldn’t he surprised if he just changed sport so that he could watch a team win for a bit.

29 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

If I remember rightly, he was getting into English football quite a lot and liked Tottenham.

They are doing very well and competing at a high level, especially compared to the Browns.

Wouldn’t he surprised if he just changed sport so that he could watch a team win for a bit.

The All Blacks are fantastic. 

The New Zealand Warriors are doing great. 

The New Zealand cricket team is doing ok. 

My schedule works around the Browns. 

F

5 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I disappeared for a year or so after around 10K, and I'm not dead.  

My money's on the Browns killing his will to watch football. 

Very possible. 

5 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

However, I'd like to believe he got a job that didn't allow him to have social media type accounts for security purposes, and he's the Deputy Something-or-other at the NSA.  Watching this site, and many like it, in order to keep us all safe from the baddies.

Does this count as social media? Who accepts such a job? If I can’t anonymously snark at people and post amusing gifs on the interwebz I don’t want your stinking job.

I’m still going with dead.

9 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Even if that were the case, who completely drops a hobby or whatever that you were fanatical about completely, and suddenly?

It’s not like he went weeks without posting, then posted some, etc, he just stopped posting entirely.

He’s dead y’all, just admit it.  This team killed EZ.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even if that were the case, who completely drops a hobby or whatever that you were fanatical about completely, and suddenly?

One who recognizes and confronts an unhealthy addiction?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived