Trevor Davis arrested for bomb joke at airport

AlexGreen#20

19 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I'm confused...are you trying to compare Davis to Hopkins?  Man, they are completely different kind of receivers in almost every way imaginable.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

You wanted to keep Davis over Allison because of his speed. Allison has been far more productive as a WR than Davis has. Don't get me wrong, I'd want the speedier receiver any day of the week but in this specific case, give me the slower receiver with better production, physicality, and a knack for getting open.

So are you saying that Hopkins was a project because he wasn't fast?  The whole Hopkins thing is what is getting me....

And...never did I say that I "wanted to keep Davis over Allison because of speed".  What I said was "I believe that clubs tend to be more patient with projects like Davis than they are with projects like Allison (fast versus non-fast). "

If Allison hadn't of flashed already, like Davis has not, I surmise that he would have been shown the door already.  But he did flash and he's in the mix.  Hard for me to imagine him (Allison) not making the club next year.  And even though Davis doesn't have the production yet, it is hard for me to imagine him not making the club, just because he has what cannot be taught...speed.  He will get more opportunity.

Archived