Preseason Week 1: Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots

pwny

We all know that the Preseason doesn't dictate the regular season (2008 Lions), but this is finally a chance to see how camp battles unfold and a glimpse of the "NEW" Jaguars identity against the reigning Superbowl Champs and GOATs. 

I like the idea of kicking things off against a Belichick coached team tbh.  Not that these fringe guys need that much more motivation anyway, but you know the Pats guys are going to compete up to a high level, which ought to ensure our guys are dragged up to that as well.  Good for evaluation, good for reinforcing the tone they're trying to set here right out of the preseason gates.  Just good stuff i think.

6 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I plan on watching most, if not all, of it live. Either way, I also plan on watching the NFL Network replay.

I really want to but I'm not sure I'llbe around wifi tomorrow night. Going on vacation Friday so hopefully wherever we go has NFLN so i can catch the replay though.

3 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I plan on watching most, if not all, of it live. Either way, I also plan on watching the NFL Network replay.

Yeah.  I'll end up watching the NFL Network replay probably.  That's usually what i end up doing through most of the preseason.  It's not exactly like i'm worried about accidental spoilers on who won or whatever because everything's made up and the points don't matter.

9 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I hope Dede gets a good amount of playing time tomorrow. 

Probably will be without our top 3 CB's. Obviously Ramsey and Colvin for sure and it doesn't look like Bouye will play.

Not ideal but will get more looks at the rest of the guys at least. I want to see Patmon.

Fournette, Dede, Jack, OL are what I'm looking forward to seeing the most. Want to see Bortles new setup as well...cant be worse mechanically then it was last year.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I don't see Fournette getting many carries. Maybe 2 tops. 

Ill have my eye on Cam as well.

Forgot about Cam, but figure he kind of gets lumped in with OL as a whole there.

I doubt Fournette gets much run but I see a few carries at least.

4 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I don't see Fournette getting many carries. Maybe 2 tops. 

Ill have my eye on Cam as well.

Honestly, i can't see many of the starters getting many reps.  But maybe they will because we're Tom Coughlin now and he wants to send a message or something stupid or whatever.

Archived