Preseason Week 1: Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots

pwny

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Good game fellas. Saw some promise on the DL of yours. Not sure how impressed I was with Fournette but I like his style

Austin Carr and Jacob Hollister both impressed me.

Do you think LeShun Daniels Jr. has Practice Squad potential for the Patriots? I am a Hawkeyes fan and it looked like his game translated well for you guys tonight.

8 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Austin Carr and Jacob Hollister both impressed me.

Do you think LeShun Daniels Jr. has Practice Squad potential for the Patriots? I am a Hawkeyes fan and it looked like his game translated well for you guys tonight.

JH is my binky this summer, so happy to see him ball out

I honestly hadn't heard much of Daniel until this game, all the talk has been Rex, Mike, Dion, and James and how is that going to shake out. I think if they do PS a back, he is likely the guy since DJ probably gets the boot and Bolden is beloved

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Blake Bortles treatment iyam.

I kinda get it with the QB. It typically takes high resources to procure a legitimate option at QB. If you like Fournette over Watson, then I’m not sure there was another guy worth the investment there. We could go on and on about Kap, but he’s likely being blackballed. It’s kinda a by default thing there. But you can’t tell me there wasn’t some undrafted Kicker that could go nail some kicks and at least give a challenge to one of the lesser Kickers in the league.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I kinda get it with the QB. It typically takes high resources to procure a legitimate option at QB. If you like Fournette over Watson, then I’m not sure there was another guy worth the investment there. We could go on and on about Kap, but he’s likely being blackballed. It’s kinda a by default thing there. But you can’t tell me there wasn’t some undrafted Kicker that could go nail some kicks and at least give a challenge to one of the lesser Kickers in the league.

Might pick up one of the kicker battle losers around the league.

Tampa Bay is one to keep an eye on.

Archived