God of War (2018)

On 4/14/2018 at 5:17 PM, showtime said:

Wins what?  This game looks a generic story based game just like Uncharted and The Last of Us.

Wins the Xbox vs Playstation exclusive war is what i'm guessing he means.

I own both an xboneS and a PS4 and tbh, the this gen xbox has absolutely nothing in terms of good exclusives imo. Halo 5 and Gears 4 are trash compared to what the series started out with, and besides that most xbox exclusives are playable on a computer so almost anyone can try them out.

I wish I had never gotten an xbone tbh, a switch would offer so much more.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:52 PM, TheChancellor said:

The Collector's Edition:

GOW_COLLECTORS_EDITION.jpg

The box alone is beautiful, let alone the steelbook. That map could be a gem too.

Costs way too much imo though. You're getting a statue, a steelbox, and a cloth map along with a bunch of dumb little toys and (imo useless) digital content for $70.

10 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Having only one experience with god of war on ps3 playing the remastered earlier versions, I couldn't get into it. Anyone have any comparisons for the last one? 

Do you mean the one coming out or God of War 3?

19 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Wins the Xbox vs Playstation exclusive war is what i'm guessing he means.

I own both an xboneS and a PS4 and tbh, the this gen xbox has absolutely nothing in terms of good exclusives imo. Halo 5 and Gears 4 are trash compared to what the series started out with, and besides that most xbox exclusives are playable on a computer so almost anyone can try them out.

I wish I had never gotten an xbone tbh, a switch would offer so much more.

Playstation won that battle years ago.  

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Well I imagined it'd be hard to compare this one to anything given it's not out yet but I also imagine it'll be similar in gameplay to the last

It's a completely different game from the first 3. If you've played God of War 1 before then you've basically played 2 and 3 because they are as similar as any 3 call of duty games are to each other for the most part, with improvements along the way of course.

Also, God of War (2018 (what an annoying name imo)) is coming out friday and there is plenty of videos of gameplay on the internet already.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Playstation won that battle years ago.  

Sure, last gen was different but this one is obviously better in terms of ps4, nobody but PS4 fanboys and delusional xbox fanboys talk about it anymore tbh, a better comparison would be PS4 vs Switch at this point.

5 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

Costs way too much imo though. You're getting a statue, a steelbox, and a cloth map along with a bunch of dumb little toys and (imo useless) digital content for $70.

Bruh, the base game costs more than 70$ here, so I'd take that Collector's edition deal in a heartbeat for that price if I could.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

All of the near perfect scores actually worries me a bit. I feel like it's being over hyped and won't live up to expectations. I can't remember any game with this hype ever living up to it.

BotW and SMO did as far as I can tell, the only recent overly hyped games that failed have been NMS and SoT which were both new IPs that promised too much in open world settings and GoW isn't promising that, it's promising a great narrative, I'm not worried at all tbh.

Archived