Brock announced starter against Saints

BwickRedux

53 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I made a post in the Dolphins forum.  You all should go vote on it but not comment.

There isn't a "two first round picks" option so I can't vote.

Also, it shows who voted and I have my reputation as a football genius to consider.

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

There isn't a "two first round picks" option so I can't vote.

Also, it shows who voted and I have my reputation as a football genius to consider.

You people--Thomases--are no fun.  The whole point was to keep them distracted with asinine point-exchanging while all the Browns fans vote on the poll.  I thought of making the poll anonymous but was more self satisfied by the idea that the Dolphins fans would be scratching their heads over fifteen votes in favor--by Browns fans--of the Dolphins trading high picks for Brock.

Guys, we need some more votes in the Dolphins forum for the Brock trade.  I'd like to keep the thread open til at least after the game tonight when I get to cash in on all my "the price is going to go up" comments, though it has already proven a great feat keeping the lock dam from bursting.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Guys, we need some more votes in the Dolphins forum for the Brock trade.  I'd like to keep the thread open til at least after the game tonight when I get to cash in on all my "the price is going to go up" comments, though it has already proven a great feat keeping the lock dam from bursting.

Lol done

2 hours ago, Webmaster said:

@NudeTayne stop trolling the Dolphins forum.  The rules still apply on the new forum.  Read them again, if you need a refresher.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

So anyone suggesting Brock Osweiler might be a starting passer in the NFL is automatically a troll?  I'm really not sure the answer; it's a close one.

Aww alright.  I was thinking it was Dolphin-safe enough to keep open, as I was hoping to write a bunch of blank checks in Brock's name, eventually performance guarantees for tonight, so that the entire Miami forum could laugh in my face after Oszy looks terrible.  I was really looking forward to being a human pinata bludgeoned relentlessly by a collective verdbat crudely crafted with pointy, tetanus-rusted I told you sos...except for by domepatrol91, whom voted to trade us a 4th/5th for Brock.  Maybe domepatrol91 is Stephen Ross.

But alright...*grumble grumble*.  

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I see you have a good edit game.

It seems something has been missing from here... No more!

Now, I know how the first preseason game went.  Both Brock and Cody have some serious work to do, and Kizer looked like a phenom.  I am thrilled with how Kizer looked, and I hope he looks even better every time that he steps on the field for the Browns.

That said, I see all of the kool aid here, and rightly so, we have not had a QB to be excited about really since Tim Couch.  But you have to keep it in perspective.  He was playing with guys that likely won't be on the roster, and playing against guys that likely won't be on the Saints roster.  In my view, still a project until he shows it against real NFL talent that is not playing vanilla defense.  (after all, he did not look very good against college competition last season).

Its anyone's guess what coach Hue will do with the rotation for preseason week 2, but I do hope that Kizer gets some time with better competition and with some guys that appear to be locks for our roster.  I don't think he starts.  I think the pecking order for the 2nd game will not change honestly.  Now, if preseason week 2 is similar, then week 3 Hue will have no choice but to make a change.

All that said, I believe that I was pretty much the only one that said, ever since the trade, that Brock would be competing for the job, and as the title of this thread clearly points out, he is.  So...

905dd72af1743ebd3743f168ee126479--wcw-wr

19 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

It seems something has been missing from here... No more!

Now, I know how the first preseason game went.  Both Brock and Cody have some serious work to do, and Kizer looked like a phenom.  I am thrilled with how Kizer looked, and I hope he looks even better every time that he steps on the field for the Browns.

That said, I see all of the kool aid here, and rightly so, we have not had a QB to be excited about really since Tim Couch.  But you have to keep it in perspective.  He was playing with guys that likely won't be on the roster, and playing against guys that likely won't be on the Saints roster.  In my view, still a project until he shows it against real NFL talent that is not playing vanilla defense.  (after all, he did not look very good against college competition last season).

Its anyone's guess what coach Hue will do with the rotation for preseason week 2, but I do hope that Kizer gets some time with better competition and with some guys that appear to be locks for our roster.  I don't think he starts.  I think the pecking order for the 2nd game will not change honestly.  Now, if preseason week 2 is similar, then week 3 Hue will have no choice but to make a change.

All that said, I believe that I was pretty much the only one that said, ever since the trade, that Brock would be competing for the job, and as the title of this thread clearly points out, he is.  So...

905dd72af1743ebd3743f168ee126479--wcw-wr

Dizzy is doing in real life what I was deemed a troll for doing facetiously.  I am so happy you're back.  Now go vote on the Brock trade value poll.  You know he's worth a first rounder in your heart.

#doublingdownonthebrockitoldyouhewouldcompetes     #couldneverbethatbrockisonthetradeblockyetagain

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Dizzy is doing in real life what I was deemed a troll for doing facetiously.  I am so happy you're back.  Now go vote on the Brock trade value poll.  You know he's worth a first rounder in your heart.

#doublingdownonthebrockitoldyouhewouldcompetes     #couldneverbethatbrockisonthetradeblockyetagain

not until you pay me royalties for stealing my words of wisdom from the old place for your trolling efforts!

Here is the scenario, would you be happy with this?  The Browns have just won the superbowl in January of 2018, Brock hoists the Lombardi trophy high, he hands it off to coach Jackson, and proceeds to give a WWE style Rock type interview, and ends it with the peoples eyebrow as he screams to the crowd... IF YA SMELLLLLL .... WHAT THE BROCK.... IS COOKIN'!

:-D

170px-Dwayne_Johnson_at_the_2009_Tribeca

Archived