Bills OG Richie Incognito is retiring

49erurtaza

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Bruh? Why so sensitive? He's been accused a few times of this? why so upset?

No, he hasn't. He's been accused of that particular mindset once, by one person.

He's allegedly done other scummy stuff (poking at a girl's skirt with a golf club, the horror!) but the R word comes from the Martin story and that story alone.

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Bruh? Why so sensitive? He's been accused a few times of this? why so upset?

Why are you projecting sensitivity and being upset on to me? You're free to disagree with me regarding the Bullygate stuff, as I did to you. But projecting emotions onto others is pretty weak, lol.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

No, he hasn't. He's been accused of that particular mindset once, by one person.

He's allegedly done other scummy stuff (poking at a girl's skirt with a golf club, the horror!) but the R word comes from the Martin story and that story alone.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21997828/jacksonville-jaguars-yannick-ngakoue-accuses-buffalo-bills-richie-incognito-using-racial-slurs

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why are you projecting sensitivity and being upset on to me? You're free to disagree with me regarding the Bullygate stuff, as I did to you. But projecting emotions onto others is pretty weak, lol.

Your post projected sensitivity, next....

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

he said, she said, more of Incognito's teammates have backed him than other players ever called him out.

Multiple accusations, come on man, when there's smoke there's fire.Why would people accuse him of something so specific?

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Multiple accusations, come on man, when there's smoke there's fire.

You think if Incognito suffered from the affliction you claim his teammates across multiple squads wouldn't be jumping to defend him. Even if 100% true.. have him put a dollar in your curse jar, you think NFL players are exchanging pleasantries out there?

Archived