Richie Incognito Retires

LeeEvans

13 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

To add on to this.

Beane didn't collect all that capital to just sit back and take whats left. Once they have (and maybe they already have) determined who their guy is, they'll go get him. @BillsGuy82 I don't think anyone is saying the Bills will hit on all of their mid round picks. In fact I have seen the opposite. Most of us agree that this year is a transition year and likely a set back from 9-7. Next season, and more specifically 2020 when the McBean era will be in their 3rd full year, is when I expect the Bills to make a true run in the playoffs, assuming their selection at QB was right. 

We shall see. From my perspective the moves they made this off season contradict your thought process. I may be wrong but I'm seeing Beane building off of last season.

I see us jumping up to 6,7,8 while flipping 12 and 22 and competing for a playoff spot this season while Miami and NE retool and Jets keep rebuilding 

On 4/10/2018 at 11:04 AM, LeeEvans said:

So I guess we're down a pro bowl LG now. Richie sent out a tweet claiming "I'm done" and Vic Carucci confirmed it. 

Or not. He tweeted the Bills “ See You Monday” according to Bleacher Report. We shall see. 

10 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

So Richie is either a completely insane person or he just got some more money because he's back and un-retired according to his tweet. Welcome back to Buffalo I guess...

Given everything I've heard about him I am inclined to think it's just option A with B being a nice bonus.

Just now, NickChowaniec said:

Losing all respect from the only fan base that would defend him. Good riddance Richie. At this point, we're better off moving on.

Far better off, clear he doesn't like it here and clear as day he's just trying to bilk some other sucker team out of money.

Hope he enjoys his retirement.

Yeah I'm definitely one with him. I know our offensive line is much worth without him but IIs don't want this dude on our team. I'm actually slightly concerned that's he's legit gone off the deep end. 

This is the definition of anti-process, can't see how McD or Beane keep him on the team. They Bills gave him another shot when most teams wouldn't and then he pulls this crap, good riddance. 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah I'm definitely one with him. I know our offensive line is much worth without him but IIs don't want this dude on our team. I'm actually slightly concerned that's he's legit gone off the deep end. 

This is the definition of anti-process, can't see how McD or Beane keep him on the team. They Bills gave him another shot when most teams wouldn't and then he pulls this crap, good riddance. 

Literally saved his career and he treats the franchise like he thinks he's better than them.

Kick rocks, jerk. I know Shady and him are buddies, but he can stay gone.

So let's go through the chain of events

-Negiotiated and Signed New Contract

-Fired Agent

-Retired... Placed on Retired List by Bills

-Unretired because he doesn't want to have to pay the bonus back

-Asked for a release so he doesn't have to pay bonus and to contact the Agents that he previously fired.

I'm so confused that I don't know what's happening here. It's clear Richie feels disrespected but he did sign the new contract. Guess tomorrow will give us some answers if he shows up for Off-season workouts

Archived