Dez Bryant Released

WizardHawk

Just now, Desperado82 said:

Just a dumb, dumb move. Only way I'd feel semi-ok about this is if we grab Thomas somehow. Even then...just...dumb.

Sure, but we have another hole to fill. So after we trade a premium pick for Earl and use 19 on a WR, we'll have to find a capable LB, 1T, and LG in the 3rd/4th rounds.

Just now, flyingmonkey30 said:

Sure, but we have another hole to fill. So after we trade a premium pick for Earl and use 19 on a WR, we'll have to find a capable LB, 1T, and LG in the 3rd/4th rounds.

Yeah, I know. It's asinine. 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

So you think he could be a beast on a different team, and you site different QBs as a reason, but can't pin point a reason he isn't doing it here?

Could be the scheme, the play calling, the accuracy of the QB, the chemistry between the two. In an earlier post I pointed out how Romo and Laurent Robinson hooked up for many TD's and career yardage for the WR from Jax. He was horrible there and then went on to be horrible in St. Louis and Atl.

But for SOME REASON, he had a career year here.

Answer: CHEMISTRY

If it's not there, its not there.

Last season I clearly remember thinking and posting that it seemed like Dak was forcing plays to Dez, many inside the redzone when we could have pounded it in with Zeke, hit Beasley on a quick pattern, find Witten. But instead he forced the fade to Dez or tried to hit him on as many as 3 consecutive plays.

Now, if we can see that from the armchair, what in the hell do you think the DC's are seeing and prepared for?