2018 2 Rd mock with Trade Projections

wcf1989

45 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

For Cleveland - Everything passed #1 is not good. Fitz over Chubb or Ward? 2 O-linemen in the 2nd and a turd sammich Keys?!?!? Take Chubb, Address CB, WR and RB in the 2nd. I don't want any O-line that are not named McGlinchey or Williams in the first 2 rounds. If someone is available in the 4th then so be it.

That is all

mastercheddaar

LOL. I was gonna say, it would be such a Cleveland thing to take Key in the 2nd round. Dude is gonna bust so hard

For the Packers I'd prefer an OL with the second 2nd round selection.  Also, I don't believe Chark is worth that pick.

Also, I'm hoping if the Packers trade the 14th pick it is to move up to snag a difference maker.  Unfortunately Davenport is too much of a project for this team...we don't have 3 years to wait for him to make an impact.

I like what you did with the Packers.  I doubt they're looking to trade down in the first, but the deal you've got them making with SD makes sense, especially with them ending up with Davenport.  I like the idea of trading up in the second too, especially for CB help.  My only caveat would be it would make more sense for them to give DEN a pick this year.  The Packers have 12 picks in this draft already, and would have at least 13 after your trade for them with DEN.  Using a 4th or 5th this year in that second round trade would make more sense.  Nice job.

On 4/11/2018 at 12:01 PM, Mastercheddaar said:

For Cleveland - Everything passed #1 is not good. Fitz over Chubb or Ward? 2 O-linemen in the 2nd and a turd sammich Keys?!?!? Take Chubb, Address CB, WR and RB in the 2nd. I don't want any O-line that are not named McGlinchey or Williams in the first 2 rounds. If someone is available in the 4th then so be it.

That is all

mastercheddaar

Dito 

Chubb at #4

We do have a need at LT only but not wow by any one in this class so Williams is alright i guess but then either Jaire Alexander, Isaiah Oliver at 33 or 35 then we get a RB at 64. 

Archived