2018 REDSKINS FORUM MOCK DRAFT COMPETITION!

Thaiphoon

Wow was so excited about how the draft went I completely forgot about this. I came in 2nd and had Davenport taken twice ?. Thanks for running this Thai I could imagine what a pain in the neck it was. 

11 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Wow was so excited about how the draft went I completely forgot about this. I came in 2nd and had Davenport taken twice ?. Thanks for running this Thai I could imagine what a pain in the neck it was. 

*harrumphs* Yes ... yes it was. :D

12 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

If any player deserved to be taken twice, it was Marcus Davenport.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:59 PM, Woz said:

Final scores:

HTTRG3Dynasty       273
bigdog44            270 [only person to predict the Redskins taking Payne at 13]
Slappy Mc           266
taylor made         263
MikeT14             244
MKnight82           239
SeanTayorsaPIMP     236
mike23md            235
Thaiphoon           227 [saved by the Minnesota CB Hughes pick, which comprised 22% of his points]
e16bball            227
daskins             222
Jeezy Fanatic       213
ripsean21           210
Skinsin2013         181
aceinthehouse       127

Congrats @HTTRG3Dynasty!

Congrats. 

I would like to get the scoring tabulation from my mock. I had the score way different. Just to double check where I went wrong agianst the rules. 

Thank you. 

My mock at nflmock.com actually finished 4th overall on the Huddle Report mock draft competition over the likes of Mike Mayock and Lane Zeurlein. 

huddlereport.com

19 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Congrats. 

I would like to get the scoring tabulation from my mock. I had the score way different. Just to double check where I went wrong agianst the rules. 

Thank you. 

My mock at nflmock.com actually finished 4th overall on the Huddle Report mock draft competition over the likes of Mike Mayock and Lane Zeurlein. 

huddlereport.com

I'll try to remember to pull it up when I get home tonight.

11 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

@Woz I really dated myself with this one! I can see Young Bro’s shaking their head quizzically- what is the number anyway? Lol ? 

Old reference (the original source, not the where the image comes from):

jTvudfL.gif

Newer but still old reference:

giphy.gif

Archived