Titans sign WR Michael Campanaro

ttitansfan4life

Not the most exciting signing in the world but seems like a decent return man which isn't a bad thing to have.

If it means Adoree Jackson no longer is returning that would be even better. Jackson is a starter who I do not want to see returning kicks or punts and also Adoree had multiple gaffes last year returning so him not returning may be the best move anyways.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:38 AM, Titan89 said:

Not the most exciting signing in the world but seems like a decent return man which isn't a bad thing to have.

If it means Adoree Jackson no longer is returning that would be even better. Jackson is a starter who I do not want to see returning kicks or punts and also Adoree had multiple gaffes last year returning so him not returning may be the best move anyways.

His return skills was one of the reasons we valued him like we did.  He was a multiple threat.  I just wanted us to stop using him on offense and just concentrate on defense and returns.

6 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

This guy reminds me of Danny Amendola, returning punts/kicks as main job but can step up and play WR if injuries add up

That's doing a pretty big disservice to Danny Amendola, who has been an effective receiver whenever he's been given opportunities. I'd compare him more to Marc Mariani honestly.

Archived