The Often Overbearing, But Otherwise Ordinary Offensive Line

4 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

To me, this was the play of the game, and also shows why Hill can't keep starting.

The inside rusher was the RB's guy, and he whiffed, but so did Hill. Definitely a bad play by both of them. Just an amazing throw by Cousins though. 

• Like 1

If Udoh can continue being the 8th best Guard, we might have to change the "Spielman can't draft and develop linemen" narrative just a little. 

If Darrisaw takes over and is serviceable this season, we're going to go into next season with a competition between Davis and Bradbury and some solid depth at tackle. 

Udoh and O'Neill could be fringe top 10 guys at their positions. Cleveland, I'm not yet sure where I'd rank him, but think he definitely has top 10 potential. Just leaves Center and Left Tackle as the question marks. 

Could be a heck of a turnaround in just one season. 

22 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

If Udoh can continue being the 8th best Guard, we might have to change the "Spielman can't draft and develop linemen" narrative just a little. 

If Darrisaw takes over and is serviceable this season, we're going to go into next season with a competition between Davis and Bradbury and some solid depth at tackle. 

Udoh and O'Neill could be fringe top 10 guys at their positions. Cleveland, I'm not yet sure where I'd rank him, but think he definitely has top 10 potential. Just leaves Center and Left Tackle as the question marks. 

Could be a heck of a turnaround in just one season. 

Still would like to see Davis get one of those inside spots. I feel he offers a bit more of an anchor compared to Cleveland and Bradbury. Bradbury has had some good moments this year, can’t say I’ve noticed much from Cleveland.

• 2 weeks later...