Just Thinking About the Browns

Money

Why would the Browns go QB 1st when the Jets are the only team in the top 4 going QB? The Giants will take Chubb or Barkley, whichever one you leave for them. Giving Darnold to the Jets. If the Browns want Allen, they can get him 4th overall. 

See I'd rather then flip the 4th for three 1st's to the Buffalo Bills. In a move that saves the Browns and end up taking LaMar Jackson later. You have to remember Hue Jackson ran read-option with TP back in the day to get the running game going. With LaMar and Barkley you can run read-option, RPO, and Jarvis Landry screens all day long. LaMar sneaks. It would be a borderline unstoppable offense.

Browns FIVE 1st rd picks mock draft

1) SaQuon Barkley/RB Penn State

All-Pro. HOF. This is how you climb out of hell.

4) BUFFALO BILLS - Josh Allen QB Wyoming

CLE acquires 12th, 22nd, and conditional 2019 1st for the 4th pick. Condition is it becomes a 2nd if Bills miss playoffs. More or less lottery protected.

12) Roquan Smith LB Georgia

Big-time playmaker here. A new face for that defense going along with the IDK top 5 offense. The Browns might have the most weapons in the league on offense. Think Ryan Shazier here.

22) Kolton Miller LT UCLA

Really like this pick here for the Browns. Franchise left tackle potential. Quick, athletic tackle with a big frame

23) Dallas Goedert TE South Dakota State

The thinking is of course New England Bill Belichick and 12 personnel. One running back and two tight ends. I'm thinking I'm getting a Gronk/Kelce type TE here and to go with Njoku will help some of the west coast type formations we'll run with our franchise QB in LaMar Jackson. It's like a spread/west coast/RPO/read option. We'll just call this offense Great Lakes.

This pick acquired from NE for 35th and 64th

28) LaMar Jackson QB Louisville

Could end up being the best player in the draft. Sit for 2-3 years behind Tyrod Taylor not because he's going to learn something but he's going to further develop his craft. Continue to surround him with weapons so he slides in and is like Mike Vick. Could be week 10 starter if Tyrod Taylor struggles.

This pick acquired from PIT for 33rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th rd pick

I'm not mad at you, I'm just a little disappointed. Pick a QB at #1 and either Chubb or Barkley at #4. Use our 3 2nds for BPA in the area of CB, WR, OT, RB, BPA, trade ups, etc. Stick to the script. Also if we trade with the Bills, take them for everything they are worth. Not a conditional 1st next year. I want their draft in 2018 and 2019. If not, who cares. I really do not want to trade with them and their cursed #22 pick anyways. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived