Terminator - Dark Fate

Uncle Buck

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Or I just don't give a **** about something I have no control over and I'm able to enjoy things because I choose too. Wild concept, I know. 

Are there any movies you DON'T like, that other people do?

If so, does that mean youre just being "pissy" because you dont choose to enjoy those movies?   

12 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

wow this is totally productive. @beekay414, @FourThreeMafia, youre both better than that. Back to the topic at hand please!

I didn't do crap lol

Regardless, the movie was fine. To me, it seems like any type of girl power movie that isn't subtle about it, makes the fanboys feel emasculated. That's my biggest peeve. It started with Captain Marvel and it's carried over since. The movie was solid, didn't crap on the original two in any way and was a fitting end to the franchise. I'm sorry if that pisses fanboys off but it's reality.

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Sorry...blatant hypocrisy annoys me.

Point it out, homie. Y'all piss and moan about every little detail you don't like. That's far more annoying than supposed "blatant hypocrisy." 

I'm not in every single thread trying to take a dump on every new movie that comes out or trying to find every painstaking little thing that isn't right. 

You know what...better yet...don't. I don't care. You enjoy living in your little plastic bubble.

Edited by beekay414

Oh we revere T2 as a perfect sequel BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

It should've ended about 35 minutes in when John Connor's dirt bike gets rubbed by a Semi truck like a friggin' Nascar race in the LA viaducts but, 10 year old Connor, somehow doesn't wipe out and get crushed to death by a full on speeding semi lmao. FFS man, can we get over the impact of nostalgia and realize that yesteryear's movies are simply no better than today? Again, a dirt bike got full on rubbed by a semi truck and a 10 year old didn't crash and get run over but we wanna ***** about airplanes crashing into each other mid air and the like lol

We're supposed to be okay with a 10 year old riding a dirt bike getting rubbed by a semi truck but ***** about the lack of realism in mid-air collisions? Newsflash...neither is feasible. John Connor would've been frogger on that god damn viaduct just as simply as everyone on that plane in TDF would've crashed and burned. It's all bull****. Just one is more revered and less critiqued than the other.

Whatever. Y'all go ahead and ***** about the follow ups when this entire franchise is flawed to the gills. More power to ya's.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

I quite enjoyed it as well (save for the one "scene", and I think you know what I'm talking about). It was a marked improvement over the last 3, which isn't saying much, but it's an overall solid film if you don't go in expecting another T1 or T2, which will, of course never happen. The action scenes were good (and numerous), the movie was well-paced, and Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger both killed it in this movie (no pun intended). It was great to see them both back (again, no pun intended). MacKenzie Davis was pretty good, too.

Reddit seems to have enjoyed the film as well as did the RT audience score. Too bad we won't get a future war movie with the Legion Terminators since this movie's a certified flop at the box office because people are Terminator'ed out at this point, though the "controversy" didn't help, either.

I'd give it a 7.5/10.

• Like 1