Australian Rules Football -- 2023 season is upon us! You really should be watching this game!

Bucketheadsdad

18 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Watching the West Coast v Collingwood game there now on tape delay.

Not the same as watching live, but better than not seeing it at all.

I watch quite a few of the games on delay.  The WatchAFL app lets me watch games going back to 2017.  I also watch all many of the programs that the FoxFooty channel has as well.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Man, they're firing on all cylinders right out of the gate tonight. Hulk Hogan special WM guest, kicking off with Seth Rollins winning the Universal Title and now Jerry Lawler being the special ringside commentator? 

Wrong thread?

11 hours ago, drd23 said:

I wouldn't call it "complete" considering they were very poor for the first 1.5 quarters

Well, "complete" compared to the "complete" disasters of the first three weeks.  :) 

Fair enough.  Solid might be a better word to use.

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic weekend of Footy.  The Cats bounced back after a tough loss to the Giants.

St. Kilda continues to surprise (and impress) me.  So great to see their club get pointed in the right direction.

Eddie Betts (one of the most dynamic players of any sport) celebrated his 300th career game.  Not a Crows supporter, but he is so much fun to watch.  If Liam Ryan of West Coast keeps his head on straight, he could wind up having a career similar to Eddie's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Watched a replay of WCE vs Collingwood today. 

WCE lost, unfortunately. Collingwood just came on strong towards the end, I don't think WCE gained any significant yards towards the last several minutes of play.

I loved every minute of it though. 

Edited by Hail Mary

• 2 weeks later...

Look out, Richmond is getting healthy, and is beginning to click on all cylinders.  I think they are going to be a force to be reckoned with come finals time.  (never hurts that there is a distinct possibility that they'll have to leave their home ground the rest of the season).  :$

Collingwood is decimated by injuries, but they were dismantled today.  

Here is to hoping that the Cats can get out of their 'post-bye' funk and play they way they should be playing.  Rhys Stanley has been continually manhandled in the ruck, so I am glad to see Zack Smith getting a shot at showing what he can do.  Great to have arguably the best midfield in the comp, but if your ruck is constantly getting outplayed, they can do little more than make a tackle and hope for a free kick or a ball up.