Australian Rules Football -- 2023 season is upon us! You really should be watching this game!

Bucketheadsdad

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

Pretty much a cheap shot by Cotchin there on Jones, though.  Should have been a 50, I think.

We gave up 4 50 metres last week. Two are which were super soft so i think umpires will be cautious to blow the whistle for 50 this week. But that should of been one. 

1 minute ago, Aussie9er said:

Saints need to have some players stay on ground in marking attempts richmond keeps get the ball out the back for an easy goal. 

Absolutely.  The Tigers play like a machine though.  They generally don't make too many mistakes, and seldom beat themselves.  

2 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Absolutely.  The Tigers play like a machine though.  They generally don't make too many mistakes, and seldom beat themselves.  

What a big difference lynch makes our structure is so much better with two tall targets in forward line. 

See geelongs team for tomorrow i thought that bring back Ratugolea for abit more height against collingwood since they named two rucks and have big cox.