PIT Leighton Vander Esch
JAX Mark Andrews
MIN Will Hernandez
OAK Jaire Alexander
PHI Donte Jackson

BUF send 12 & 22 to IND for 6

NE send 31 & Gronk to OAK for 10

BAL send 16 & 83 to WAS for 13

Don't like it for the Vikings, so that pick is controversial. I would think that Alexander would be a more likely pick. Edge/OLB might be a need next year, but there are more pressing needs and in my opinion better players out there at the Vikings pick.

27 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Don't like it for the Vikings, so that pick is controversial. I would think that Alexander would be a more likely pick. Edge/OLB might be a need next year, but there are more pressing needs and in my opinion better players out there at the Vikings pick.

I couldn’t help but notice the amount of outside linebacker and edge prospects they’ve reportedly met with or worked out; all higher rated prospects.

The Pats will probably not move Gronkowski, and the Raiders have a halfway decent TE in Jared Cook.

Also, Kyle Lauletta in the FIRST ROUND and above Lamar Jackson and Mason Rudolph??

Lots of controversial picks in here, I'll give you that.

44 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

The Pats will probably not move Gronkowski, and the Raiders have a halfway decent TE in Jared Cook.

Also, Kyle Lauletta in the FIRST ROUND and above Lamar Jackson and Mason Rudolph??

Lots of controversial picks in here, I'll give you that.

Lauletta fits the mold of QB that the Cardinals have currently as they targeted Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon as free agents. Lauletta is my boldest first round pick. I don't believe he is better than Mason Rudolph, but the Cardinals have hosted Lauletta as one of their top 30 official visits privately as well as a separate work out. 15 is rich but the kid is a first round talent in this day and age IMO. The Cardinals will likely not want to mortage more of their draft to trade up for Lauletta at any point after 15, and his chances of being available at their second round pick are slim I'd say.

9 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Lauletta fits the mold of QB that the Cardinals have currently as they targeted Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon as free agents. Lauletta is my boldest first round pick. I don't believe he is better than Mason Rudolph, but the Cardinals have hosted Lauletta as one of their top 30 official visits privately as well as a separate work out. 15 is rich but the kid is a first round talent in this day and age IMO. The Cardinals will likely not want to mortage more of their draft to trade up for Lauletta at any point after 15, and his chances of being available at their second round pick are slim I'd say.

I’d say there’s a real good chance he’s still around at 47.

16 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I’d say there’s a real good chance he’s still around at 47.

Welp, I'm excited to find out who's ultimately correct. I can't wait for Dallas.

As far as the comparison between what the Raiders have and Gruden potentially working with Gronk? I mean come on. Yes, it is a very risky trade scenario that isn't expected to play out per say. However, there are so many variables at play that make it a fit. I think Belichick is cleaning house and by the end of 2018, Gronk, Edelman, and Brady could all be on other teams. I'm just trying to figure out if the Pats would be able to trade Brady by the trade deadline this year...

25 minutes ago, bigdog2372 said:

Sign me up. I think this would be palatable for most Bucs fans if the big 3 are gone. Personally I’ve made it no secret that I would take James over Nelson anyway if he was there.

Big three for Bucc's being Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson?

Archived