Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

Just now, LoganF89 said:

would take Ingram #4 and first for me to take that trade

There is zero chance Ingram gets involved in any trade IMO.  Best they could hope for is probably #4, one of the lakers future picks and Hart.  Maybe throw in Lonzo.  

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

There is zero chance Ingram gets involved in any trade IMO.  Best they could hope for is probably #4, one of the lakers future picks and Hart.  Maybe throw in Lonzo.  

then I turn that down. their isnt a player at #4 that could come out and do what beal does right now. for me it would take Ingram #4 and something else

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

then I turn that down. their isnt a player at #4 that could come out and do what beal does right now. for me it would take Ingram #4 and something else

Ingram and the #4 in a heartbeat. If you're looking for a performer now, you're ignoring the future... that's been the mindset of the Skins and Wiz for way too long.

27 minutes ago, Woz said:

If it does, then it would probably be the worse of the firsts in 2020 and 2021.

Just saw on BR that the Celtics will be a player for Beal if Kyrie leaves, which he is probably going to, they are an interesting team to watch. They have picks 14,20,and 22 this year in the first. And young players like smart, Tatum, Brown, and Rozier. They have the pieces to possibly swing a trade if we do indeed decide to trade Beal. There’s one team that I would keep an eye on though and that’s the Knicks. They are desperate for a star and I think #3 (Barret) could be had. They also have a few guys like Mitchell Robinson, Knox, and Nitkinnla that could be packaged. Getting Barret, Robinson, and Knox could be a good group as well!

Pelicans, Celtics, and Knicks are the teams to watch for.

In all honesty If I am the GM I try to trade Beal to the Knicks but in order to get him you have to add Wall, I know it’s a long shot but once again. Knicks are desperate right now for a super star

With KD and Thompson IMO staying with Golden State due to the injuries

Irving most likely going to Brooklyn

Davis to the Lakers.

Butler to either Philly LA or LA Clippers

Kawhi to Tor, or LA Clippers

The Knicks aren’t going to get a super star this year. They have the most Cap room and fans want stars right now. If they want Beal then they take Wall...

Beal and Wall for #3 Mitchell Robinson, Keven Knox, and Ntkinnla or how we you spell it.

now if Wall was completely heavy we could get much more in value of future picks but then taking Wall is a salary dump for us to completely rebuild with our centerpiece being RJ Barret.

thats the only way we can dump Wall this year. And if that trade or one like it becomes available I jump on it as quickly as I can.

after next season we would essentially have Brown, Barret, #9 pick, Robinson, Knox, and Ntikinnla under contract.

thats an extremely young group with high potential, we could then be a team that could go after Stars and build a winner

thats how I fix the Wizards. Take advantage of the Knicks Cap, you want Beal? Then you take Wall.

22 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

With KD and Thompson IMO staying with Golden State due to the injuries

Irving most likely going to Brooklyn

Davis to the Lakers.

Butler to either Philly LA or LA Clippers

Kawhi to Tor, or LA Clippers

The Knicks aren’t going to get a super star this year. They have the most Cap room and fans want stars right now. If they want Beal then they take Wall...

Beal and Wall for #3 Mitchell Robinson, Keven Knox, and Ntkinnla or how we you spell it.

now if Wall was completely heavy we could get much more in value of future picks but then taking Wall is a salary dump for us to completely rebuild with our centerpiece being RJ Barret.

thats the only way we can dump Wall this year. And if that trade or one like it becomes available I jump on it as quickly as I can.

after next season we would essentially have Brown, Barret, #9 pick, Robinson, Knox, and Ntikinnla under contract.

thats an extremely young group with high potential, we could then be a team that could go after Stars and build a winner

thats how I fix the Wizards. Take advantage of the Knicks Cap, you want Beal? Then you take Wall.

I don't think the Knicks would do that deal.  They would have no supporting cast around them, and the Wizards have already shown Wall and Beal is not enough to compete.  

32 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Just saw on BR that the Celtics will be a player for Beal if Kyrie leaves, which he is probably going to, they are an interesting team to watch. They have picks 14,20,and 22 this year in the first. And young players like smart, Tatum, Brown, and Rozier. They have the pieces to possibly swing a trade if we do indeed decide to trade Beal. There’s one team that I would keep an eye on though and that’s the Knicks. They are desperate for a star and I think #3 (Barret) could be had. They also have a few guys like Mitchell Robinson, Knox, and Nitkinnla that could be packaged. Getting Barret, Robinson, and Knox could be a good group as well!

Pelicans, Celtics, and Knicks are the teams to watch for.

In all honesty If I am the GM I try to trade Beal to the Knicks but in order to get him you have to add Wall, I know it’s a long shot but once again. Knicks are desperate right now for a super star

If Boston wants Beal I would demand Jaylen Brown, #14 and the Grizzlies 2020 pick.  They aren't going to trade Tatum.  

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't think the Knicks would do that deal.  They would have no supporting cast around them, and the Wizards have already shown Wall and Beal is not enough to compete.  

Counter argument: the Knicks are run by James Dolan.