Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Because you keep posting me about **** we clearly don't agree on. I'm not your Wife dude. Move on to something else! You don't have to be with me. 

Dude you came in here and posted an obvious contrarian view to what most people think.  If you can’t handle criticism to your opinions then you obviously aren’t very secure with them. 

9 minutes ago, Woz said:

There have been debates about trading Beal for five years? :D

Well Beal for one, trading Wall - which keeps resurfacing from a few posters even though it's virtually impossible - for 3 years. 

The discussion that's been going on for 5 years is the discussion of having a team that is good enough w/ Wall and Beal to be in the discussion of the top 5 in the conference to compete to get to the Conference or NBA finals or to just trade them, tank and start over which, will mostly likely be the result of the team in a few years if we did that, unless we get lucky like we never have and get a Lebron James or Zion type talent in the draft.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dude you came in here and posted an obvious contrarian view to what most people think.  If you can’t handle criticism to your opinions then you obviously aren’t very secure with them. 

It's not criticism it's a different view on the situation. Once again I agree to disagree. 

7 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2846076-bradley-beal-trade-rumors-wizards-have-rejected-all-trade-overtures

They cleary want to keep Beal. I guess we shall see if Beal wants to stay depending on if he accepts the extension later this month. 

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Let's see how July 26th plays out. 

Im curious as to what ha been offered so far,or if we have turned every team down before offers were made

The buzz is that the Heat will take Wall's contract if they get Beal. A few pundits out there saying the Wiz should take that offer. I agree. From Beal's perspective, he'd still be hooked to Wall and a losing situation. But he'd be with Butler too. So who knows.

One week until extension day...

11 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

The buzz is that the Heat will take Wall's contract if they get Beal. A few pundits out there saying the Wiz should take that offer. I agree. From Beal's perspective, he'd still be hooked to Wall and a losing situation. But he'd be with Butler too. So who knows.

If you can do that and get a few of their buy expiring contracts it’s a no brainer.

10 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

They SHOULD take it, but I don't know how the Heat could do it. They're tens of millions over. Wouldprobably need a 3rd or 4th team. 

With this trade you have increased this team's projected wins by

Just now, Skins212689 said:

You guys all willing to give away 2 AllStars for scrubs in return. I can't wrap my ahead around that.

Well, our window remaining is possibly only one season (20-21). And before that, we were a 4th/5th seed at best. So, if we can get capital in return, we must consider it. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

They SHOULD take it, but I don't know how the Heat could do it. They're tens of millions over. Wouldprobably need a 3rd or 4th team. 

With this trade you have increased this team's projected wins by

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y3r69sks

What level of draft picks need to move around to make something like this work?