turtle28

Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

8 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

PJ Washington, Jaxson Hayes, or Doumbouya. That would my preferred order for where we pick. PJ Washington made 42.3% of the 78 3-pointers he took last year.

I've seen Reddish slide in mocks too. 

I like it. Getting PJ Washington or Hayes would be my top two choices. I like Cam Reddish’s potential, but he really has to work on his outside shot a lot. I guess so did Troy Brown last year and it seemed by the end of the year Brown’s outside shot had improved a lot. If Reddish can make that kind of improvement as Brown did then, we’d have a good group of young wings.

Edited by turtle28

39 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Report: Washington gets permission, will meet with Denver’s Tim Connelly about GM job

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-washington-gets-permission-meet-125753724.html

Oh man, that would be good. And Ted can just stay the F out of his way and go back to doing his weird "marketing" things and saying stupid stuff. 

34 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/879474/shane-larkin-posts-best-ever-final-four-performance/

This came up in my feed from Canes Hoop stuff and really made me laugh, Shane posted one of the great Euro league performances torching Jan Vesely

Nice!

Man what and awful draft day decision that was by Ernie! Between that and trading our 5th pick for Mike Miller and Randy Foye, I still don't know what's worse... I guess equally bad?

Ernie should have been fired after the Arenas/Critteton stuff back in 08. I don't know why Ted kept him after that!

Edited by turtle28

If Ted loses out on Connelly because he won’t offer a 5th year than he’s just an awful owner.