Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's stopped the Wizards, even when they were decent. In descending year order - 19th, 14th, 20th, 16th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 18th, 19th, 21st, 21st (before Wall), 15th, etc.

Letting Beal go for unfair value or nothing at all is gonna help that how?

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Yet they still have their playoff games sold out or plenty of fans cheering them on consistently. So I guess you need to get more people as Salty as you. 

I don't want people to be as salty as me. That means things aren't going well. 

41 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I guess it would help if the NBA had a draft that went past 2 rounds. Hadn't really dipped into the 2nd yet. But I could look for the undrafted guys like Bazemore and Curry.

Thomas Bryant, Malcolm Brogdan, Zubac, Harrell, Looney, J Grant, Joe Harris, Dinwiddie, J Clarkson, Jokic, Gobert, Crowder, D Green, Fournier, Middleton, Faried, Jackson, J Butler, Bogdonovic, Mirotic, I Thomas, Parsons, Whiteside

Pretty sure Gobert was a first round pick.  

14 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Yet it still brought in Revenue and fans contiued to show up to games. Yet the same can't be said about the Skins who haven't won a Playoff game since 2005. Wizards will still bring in Revenue and keep its fan base with Wall, Beal, Rui IMO. Not so much if you Trade Beal for mid level picks who never will provide the same talent as him. 

So as a fan you're ok if the Wizards suck just as long as the owner is making money?  

12 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Your entitled to that opinion just like I'm entitled to mine. So what's the problem with saying we just don't agree? 

Not agreeing is fine, but you're labeling your opinion as #facts which is hard not to get a response from. 

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

No one wants to let him go for unfair value, but I certainly don't wanna go full Kemba either. 

I don't ethier, if you read my post I have said trade him if he doesn't want to sign the extension. So how am I suggesting going the Kemba route? 

Edited by Skins212689

21 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Eh, I was salty and complained a lot last year. There are others. I wasn't as frustrated or mad as years past, but that was a terrible series to blow. 

At the same time, it didn't have the same rending of garments feeling that other bomb outs had.