Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Man you can really tell it’s mid-July! Haha 😂 

Looking forward to training camp restarting so the pointlessness that is this thread drops back down into the nothingness where it generally belongs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I really think Some of these accounts are controlled by 1 person who just has multiple accounts! Have a good one Trolls.✌

Ok so you say let’s just agree to disagree.  Then when we disagree you call us trolls.

Just now, Woz said:

Looking forward to training camp restarting so the pointlessness that is this thread drops back down into the nothingness where it generally belongs.

Just wait till my mid season Kirk cousins vs Haskins stat comparison thread.  You’re welcome.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Woz said:

It will happen for sure. I've kind of quite commenting bc we are just rehashing the same arguments we've been having for what seems like 5 years. Pretty clear the two sides aren't going to agree on some of it. 

We could be discussing Derrius Guices’ recent hamstring injury and if we think its a big deal and if it will linger or not.

Edited by turtle28

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Just wait till my mid season Kirk cousins vs Haskins stat comparison thread.  You’re welcome.

I’d love to know the context of that. 

The fair comparison would be Cousins in 2014 vs Haskins’ rookie year, not what Cousins has done once he developed into what he currently is in 2015 and beyond.

Edited by turtle28

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It will happen for sure. I've kind of quite commenting bc we are just rehashing the same arguments we've been having for what seems like 5 years.

There have been debates about trading Beal for five years? :D