Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

God this is exactly what they did with Otto Porter.  They were so scared of losing an average player that they paid him like a high end starter.  Absolutely idiotic contract.  The guy can shoot but he can't guard anyone.  

Not anywhere near the same. Porter got a max contract and at the time was making more than wall and Beal.

davis will average 16mil a season and from what I saw it may only be 13 mil this year allowing us to use the MLE and BAE. Which is huge!

when you look at the 4 years 75 that joe Harris got you have to realize this was a good deal.

i mean Jordan Clarkson got paid c’mon

6 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Not anywhere near the same. Porter got a max contract and at the time was making more than wall and Beal.

davis will average 16mil a season and from what I saw it may only be 13 mil this year allowing us to use the MLE and BAE. Which is huge!

when you look at the 4 years 75 that joe Harris got you have to realize this was a good deal.

He's a role player man.  You don't pay role players like that.  

13 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

He put up similar numbers after the break and signed for similar too so...they both got overpaid ?

13 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He's a role player man.  You don't pay role players like that.  

I think a player who played 29 minutes a game and shot over 40% from 3 is more than a role player.

bc he didn’t start I’m games he’s a role player?

If that’s the case everyone besides veal is a role player.

• Like 1