Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

You have to can Scott Brooks at this point. Who gives up 71 points in a half to the bulls

Yeah, for sure. I forget the guys name but someone who worked under him and I guess did work scouting on opponents and putting it together for Brooks years ago said on Twitter that Brooks does less defensive film work than any other coach he’s been around and the guy who saying it’s why the Wizards are awful. He must have worked for Randy Whitman too because he said Whitman was the most prepared coach defensively that he had ever been around which also showed bc the Wizards were good defensively under Whitman.

🤦‍♂️ 

What the hell is going on with Bertans?

0-8 from the field, 0-6 from 3?

He and Beal are once again a combined zero percent for 3, 0-9 from 3! This is just not acceptable!

Bertans is a -18 on the court tonight. 

Beal & Westbrook were a combined 16-37 which also isn’t acceptable but at least Westbrook is 3-5 from 3 which is an improvement for him.

Bryant has had a better night:

28 pts, 3-3 from 3, only 3 rebs but 1 steal & 3 blocks is good

Edited by turtle28

Bradley Beal has a possible game winning shot blocked by Coby White a possession after Westbrook has a possible game winning lay up blocked by Zach Levine and it looks like the Wizards are going to fall to 0-5.

Brooks puts Bertans in for Rui just so Bertans can miss another 3 and the game is all but over!

Just effin awful 😣 

Edited by turtle28

Beal's shot wasn't blocked. He just lost it in midair. Beal is awful in clutch time. Has been for years.

When Rui threw the HR pass, I immediately thought it was a silly play to make. C'mon Rui! However, apparently it was a designed play. Fire Brooks. 

And.......... OTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Beal's shot wasn't blocked. He just lost it in midair. Beal is awful in clutch time. Has been for years.

When Rui threw the HR pass, I immediately thought it was a silly play to make. C'mon Rui! However, apparently it was a designed play. Fire Brooks. 

And.......... OTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ok, I didn’t watch the game I was watching WVU play in their bowl game. 

At first the play by play said Beal had his shot blocked. Then they changed it later and I wondered why. Well, I guess that’s why. It’s definitely true that Beal has never been clutch except for maybe a handful of times in 7 years. Wall was always the clutch player on the Wizards and that’s one reason why fans loved him.

Brooks definitely needs to be fired. Every game it’s something new he screws up with rotations or bad play calls etc. 

Edited by turtle28

20 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

You have to can Scott Brooks at this point. Who gives up 71 points in a half to the bulls

Wait, you mean my comments about Scott Brooks not being able to coach a defense were right? Who knew?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Wait, you mean my comments about Scott Brooks not being able to coach a defense were right? Who knew?!

You Think Reaction GIF by BET Plus

Just have to say you were right, this Wizards team is a mess. I honestly didn’t think it would be this bad, I expected them to be about a .500 team but it’s obvious I was wrong.

Edited by turtle28