Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

Wiz are gonna go on a run and slip in to the play-in game. That will take them out of the Victor Wembanyama sweepstakes.

The team truly is a disaster. And I think Ted dabbles a bit too much with the draft, pushing international players to increase marketability. 

Good teams get bad first, hit on a pick or two, and eventually trend up. The Wiz NEVER hit on a pick... they can't even get lucky with one. That is their biggest issue. Their trades aren't terrible IMO. 

But this philosophy of signing underperforming, injury-riddled "star" players (Kuz may end up being an exception), and then piecing around them, is a recipe for sustained fence-sitting. Personally, if I were Kuz, or KP, I'd run away as fast as possible.

The Bradley Beal supermax was an absolute back breaker. They didn't learn anything from Wall's supermax. Just awful. Ted sucks. 

Edited by Skinsin2013
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Wiz are gonna go on a run and slip in to the play-in game. That will take them out of the Victor Wembanyama sweepstakes.

The team truly is a disaster. And I think Ted dabbles a bit too much with the draft, pushing international players to increase marketability. 

Good teams get bad first, hit on a pick or two, and eventually trend up. The Wiz NEVER hit on a pick... they can't even get lucky with one. That is their biggest issue. Their trades aren't terrible IMO. 

But this philosophy of signing underperforming, injury-riddled "star" players (Kuz may end up being an exception), and then piecing around them, is a recipe for sustained fence-sitting. Personally, if I were Kuz, or KP, I'd run away as fast as possible.

The Bradley Beal supermax was an absolute back breaker. They didn't learn anything from Wall's supermax. Just awful. Ted sucks. 

They were never in that sweepstakes. 

Jarace Walker Drops 21 PTS & 5 rebs vs Cincinnati |

NBA Draft Room has the #Wizards taking Walker. He’s a stout 6’8, 240 lb PF who’s expanded his range, Rebounds well & can defend all over the court. I can dig it, he’s stronger, is a better defender & looks like an all around better player than Rui even as a freshman in college.

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Isn’t the win percentage the same? 

I’m saying they lost a lot of games when Beal was out with his hamstring & then Rui was out with his bone bruise at the same time. That’s why they had the 5th worst record two weeks ago. Kuz & KP we’re being asked to carry a JV squad.

1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

John Wall is coming home... to Houston. 😂

Called them trash last week... traded back to them today. 😂

Will be paid to NOT play. 😂

You have the weirdest obsession with John Wall dude lol. I mean, you do you but it’s just odd. 

• Like 1