Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

21 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Oh ok. Didn’t he tear his ACL a few years ago? I wonder if that has affected his mobility/athleticism bc when he was at Wisconsin he was a beast athletically and as a shooter.

He’s one of those guys that could dominate at the collegiate level but going against nba caliber athletes he’s pretty useless.

19 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He’s one of those guys that could dominate at the collegiate level but going against nba caliber athletes he’s pretty useless.

Ok, maybe but how about answering the question I asked. I swear he tore his ACL as a rookie or in his second year.

I also think that he’s a reserve stretch 4 and not starter or a small forward. He’s 6’9, 235. That’s perfect size for a reserve stretch 4.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/12/11/sam-dekker-helped-wizards-nearly-pull-off-huge-comeback-his-debut/

Sam Dekker helped Wizards nearly pulp off a huge comeback in his Wizards debut.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Ok, maybe but how about answering the question I asked. I swear he tore his ACL as a rookie or in his second year.

I also think that he’s a reserve stretch 4 and not starter or a small forward. He’s 6’9, 235. That’s perfect size for a reserve stretch 4.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/12/11/sam-dekker-helped-wizards-nearly-pull-off-huge-comeback-his-debut/

Sam Dekker helped Wizards nearly pulp off a huge comeback in his Wizards debut.

The Sam Dekker led Wizards. Playoffs baby!

37 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

In a city that has the Washington Redskins, the Wizards may still be the most poorly run franchise in town.

That’s not true. They have two of the most famous athletes in DC and other than the Caps they’ve made the deepest playoff runs recently.

1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

In a city that has the Washington Redskins, the Wizards may still be the most poorly run franchise in town.

Gonna disagree. Ernie Grunfeld > Bruce Allen.

Granted, we're talking about levels of sucking that would necessitate pages of >'s compared to Mike Rizzo, but just between the two of them, Grunfeld can paper over his mistakes. Allen cannot.

Now, if we're factoring in ownership? Eh ... okay. I'll buy that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Trevor Ariza to washington

Kelly Oubre to Memphis 

Austin Rivers and two grizzlies to the Suns

does this mean we have a potential Otto Porter trade in the making? Or does this mean we are officially going with a complete small ball lineup?

Could be! Juicy