Mid APR Mock w/ Low # of Trades

IrishHooligan00

This is my low # of trades mock, now i do believe their will be at least 10 Trades in Round #1. 

1st- CLE - QB Josh Allen

***Trade BUF Trades #12 (1st), #22 (1st), #53 (2nd) and a 2019 1st to CLE for #4 (1st), #64 (2nd), BUF has to trade a lot to convince CLE to trade down and not take Barkley or Chubb

2nd - NYG -  QB Sam Darnold

3rd - NYJ - QB Josh Rosen

4th - BUF - QB Baker Mayfield

5th - DEN - OG Quenten Nelson

6th - IND - DE Bradley Chubb

7th - TB - DB Minkah Fitzpatrick

***Trade CLE trades #12 (1st), #33 (2nd) to CHI for #8. After Seeing Barkley fall to #8, CLE jumps up at the chance to trade back up in the 1st round

8th- CLE - RB Saquon Barkley

9th - SF - S Derwin James

10th - OAK - LB Roquon Smith

11th - MIA - QB Lamar Jackson

12th - CHI - CB Denzel Ward

13th - WAS - DT Vita Vea

14th - GB - LB Harold Landry

15th - ARZ - WR Calvin Ridley

16th - BAL - RB Derrius Guice

17th - SD - DT Daron Payne

***Trade NE Trades #23 (1st), # #63 (2nd) to SEA for #18, Bellichick always moves down or up im predicting up 

18th - NE - LB Tremaine Edmunds

19th - DAL - LB Leighton Vander Esch

20th - DET - CB Joshua Jackson

21st - CIN - OL Isaiah Wynn

22nd - CLE - DE Marcus Davenport

23rd- SEA - TE Mike Gesicki

24th - CAR - S Ronnie Harrison

25th - TEN - LB Rashaan Evans

26th - ATL - DT Taven Bryan

27th - NO - TE Hayden Hurst

28th - PIT - LB Malik Jefferson

29th - JAX - OT MIke McGlinchey

30th - MIN - OG Will Hernandez

31st - NE - DE Arden Key

***Trade Den Trades #40 (2nd), and #71 (3rd) to PHI for #32 (1st) and #128 (4th). DEN Trades up to get the 5th year option while working out a deal that doesn't ruin future years. 

32nd - DEN - QB Mason Rudolph

**Had Eagles stayed at #32

32 - PHI - WR - Courtland Sutton

For the Patriots, I love the Edmunds pick but I hate drafting Key. He's obviously not the best personality, he's not the athletic mover you'd expect a First-Round EDGE to be, and he's not an explosive rusher. We already have a bunch of DEs/LBs who never set a good edge - I'd be surprised to see Belichick draft another guy who wouldn't have the explosiveness to really do so. I have Key graded out pretty poorly, and not even close to R1.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Image result for what wow gif

Hey, BTC. I’m not sure what the Jim face is for, I’m guessing skepticism. By the measure that is used (yards) we had the number 9 offense in the league in 2017. That was with an abysmal run game and that is being generous. We had the fourth ranked passing attack in the league and that’s with our QB being injured most of the year. With a more balanced attack and a better offensive line we should have no problem breaking into the top 5. Please feel free to tell me if and why you disagree?

1 hour ago, bigdog2372 said:

Hey, BTC. I’m not sure what the Jim face is for, I’m guessing skepticism. By the measure that is used (yards) we had the number 9 offense in the league in 2017. That was with an abysmal run game and that is being generous. We had the fourth ranked passing attack in the league and that’s with our QB being injured most of the year. With a more balanced attack and a better offensive line we should have no problem breaking into the top 5. Please feel free to tell me if and why you disagree?

Not a big believer in Jameis Winston. And your running game sucked because your OL was horrendous, not because you lacked RB's. You do lack RB's, but drafting Saquon Barkley doesn't fix your run game. I like your WR/TE options, but I don't think your OL is going to allow you guys to break into the top 5. There are some ridiculous offenses out there and Tampa Bay is not close to being one of them. New England, New Orleans, Philly, LaRams, and the Falcons are all significantly more potent offenses regardless of whether or not you guys get Barkley.

I also thought the Buccaneer offense greatly overachieved last season. I'm not a big fan of your QB (he's solid, but not elite), nor do I see an offense with as bad of an OL as Tampa has ever reaching the levels of the elite teams on offense.

Like it a lot for the Bears. Ryan Pace has made a trade in the 1st round 2 out of his 3 drafts. So I would say it’s more probable than possible he trades it again this year. Especially given where they’re at in the draft at 8 overall. 

Kyle Fuller/Prince Amukumara/Denzel Ward would give the Bears a top 5 CB trio. 

16 hours ago, bigdog2372 said:

No way we would pass on Barkley. Just isn’t going to happen. He instantly gives us a top 5 O.

TB has so many holes your just dooming Barkley with no OLine. I also feel his running style doesn't fit what TB does. Also had him slide down cuz of the whole never take a RB round 1 thing. 

15 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

For the Patriots, I love the Edmunds pick but I hate drafting Key. He's obviously not the best personality, he's not the athletic mover you'd expect a First-Round EDGE to be, and he's not an explosive rusher. We already have a bunch of DEs/LBs who never set a good edge - I'd be surprised to see Belichick draft another guy who wouldn't have the explosiveness to really do so. I have Key graded out pretty poorly, and not even close to R1.

Arden Key is highly impressive, he's easily a 1st rounder and would be top 10-15 if it wasn't for his injury last year. NE needs all the help they can on D. Getting someone like Edmunds to pair with hightower and then get a you get guy like key who is versatile enough to stand or put hand on ground well worth it. 

Archived