Are the four best teams in the NFC?

patriotsheatyan

3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

It’s crazy that NE being a division champ, is still seen by Vegas as having one of the easiest upcoming schedules.   It speaks to the difference in upper-tier teams (and I’d argue top-half teams) in each conference. Each team plays their intra-conference peer (1st plays 1st) as the 2 extra games.  

Vegas really sees a huge difference between the conferences and doesn’t think much of the AFCE.   I think the Jets and Bills are finally headed in the right direction but it’s ominous to bet again Vegas.   

Easiest schedule? Wow. I haven't taken a look at others' to be fair, but we are At Jacksonville, have a stretch of 3 from 4 away games with Green Bay thrown in, and at Pittsburgh again, then finish with 3 DIV games from 4. It's not the hardest, but...easiest?  Just glad we don't go the Mile High again ;) 

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Easiest schedule? Wow. I haven't taken a look at others' to be fair, but we are At Jacksonville, have a stretch of 3 from 4 away games with Green Bay thrown in, and at Pittsburgh again, then finish with 3 DIV games from 4. It's not the hardest, but...easiest?  Just glad we don't go the Mile High again ;) 

It’s Vegas that’s calling it.   It’s obviously not perfect in its methodology or a lock but it’s telling.  A team like HOU that finished last, you expect that.   Same for DEN.  

But a division winner?   Man, Vegas is really down on the AFC’s top teams and the AFCE to do that.    

Everything you say is true but keep in mind the standard to get best record for Vegas isn’t a 14-16W season.   NE’s win total is projected to be highest but the fact their 16-game opposition has the 2nd lowest win total speaks volumes as to their analysis.  Given their record it’s hard not to sit up and take notice.  

Archived