Are the four best teams in the NFC?

patriotsheatyan

On 4/11/2018 at 3:12 PM, patriotsheatyan said:

Eagles, Vikings, Rams, Saints.

On paper, I think you could make the case.

Saints still have to deal with Atlanta.

So either make it a top five or replace Saints with Falcons. Saints proved that no matter how hard they try, they won't make it back to the top.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:21 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

1. Eagles

2. 15 teams tied for 2nd

Close.

1a. Rams

1b. Vikings

And then . . .

30 other teams that don't deserve to walk on the same Earth as the Rams and Vikings. xD

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Can’t take the Rams serious until they win a playoff game for the first time in 15 years. 

Can't take the Jaguars seriously until they win a Super Bowl for the first time in . . . well, ever. Or we could just settle for them making the Super Bowl. xD

(But I'd actually love a Jaguars-Rams Super Bowl, so do your part and don't choke against the Patsies)

21 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You're the past. We're the future. I'm glad y'all finally got a taste, but the meal ain't yours.

The offseason champs talking hard. Raising up that mythical offseaon trophy. 

The Rams offseason trophy can be found among other mythical creatures like the Lochness Monster, Bigfoot and Ram playoff wins in the last 15 years 

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The offseason champs talking hard. Raising up that mythical offseaon trophy. 

The Rams offseason trophy can be found among other mythical creatures like the Lochness Monster, Bigfoot and Ram playoff wins in the last 15 years 

And don't forget the Eagles fans' dignity.

You guys gotta figure out how to get it back. Your jealousy is getting to be a bit much. Yea, the Rams have a brighter future, a better coach, a more talented and prettier QB, and better bandwagon fans, but you guys have that 2017 Super Bowl win. You can relish that during your next 50+ year wait for a championship. :P

But don't worry, us Rams fans will be gracious overlords while we run the NFL for the next 30 years.

12 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

And don't forget the Eagles fans' dignity.

You guys gotta figure out how to get it back. Your jealousy is getting to be a bit much. Yea, the Rams have a brighter future, a better coach, a more talented and prettier QB, and better bandwagon fans, but you guys have that 2017 Super Bowl win. You can relish that during your next 50+ year wait for a championship. :P

But don't worry, us Rams fans will be gracious overlords while we run the NFL for the next 30 years.

Sorry i was busy watching Sean McVay and Jared Goff playoff win highlights

latest?cb=20121014174324

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Sorry i was busy watching Sean McVay and Jared Goff playoff win highlights

latest?cb=20121014174324

You've also found the footage of McVay's losing seasons. Your boy, Dougie, may want to work on that. xD

But hey, you're welcome to live in the past. We own the present and the future. 

After all of these constant Rams-Eagles beefs, that I suspect will last all off-season, it would be funny as hell if both teams fall flat on their faces next year. :D

I can already see next year's discussions:

Person 1)  "I told you X player/coach was awful and look what happened".

Person 2) "But that's only because.....[insert excuse]. Your team didn't do any better".

Person 1) "Well what had happened was.........[insert excuse]".

[repeat]

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

You've also found the footage of McVay's losing seasons. Your boy, Dougie, may want to work on that. xD

But hey, you're welcome to live in the past. We own the present and the future. 

You own nothing because you've won abosolutely nothing

11 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Can’t take the Rams serious until they win a playoff game for the first time in 15 years. 

Doesn't help that they played Atlanta in both of those and were just overmatched by a better team.

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

After all of these constant Rams-Eagles beefs, that I suspect will last all off-season, it would be funny as hell if both teams fall flat on their faces next year. :D

I can already see next year's discussions:

Person 1)  "I told you X player/coach was awful and look what happened".

Person 2) "But that's only because.....[insert excuse]. Your team didn't do any better".

Person 1) "Well what had happened was.........[insert excuse]".

[repeat]

It's gonna be funny if neither of them even make the playoffs this year.

Archived