Are the four best teams in the NFC?

patriotsheatyan

31 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Doesn't help that they played Atlanta in both of those and were just overmatched by a better team.

Atlanta was the worst possible matchup for us last year. I kept telling people that going into Week 17. But the stupid Saints screwed us. We'd have beaten the Panthers.

Regardless, we've cured our biggest problems from last year, so y'all need to stay out of our way. ;)

12 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Can’t take the Rams serious until they win a playoff game for the first time in 15 years. 

I can't take the Rams serious until I see them play on the field together...because with the personalities they've added in the offseason, I believe they are setting themselves up for an Andy Reid Philly-like disaster.  

34 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Atlanta was the worst possible matchup for us last year. I kept telling people that going into Week 17. But the stupid Saints screwed us. We'd have beaten the Panthers.

Regardless, we've cured our biggest problems from last year, so y'all need to stay out of our way. ;)

Dan Quinn knows how to stop the offenses that McVay and Shanahan run, because he helped create one similar to it. I think Atlanta will be fine.

8 minutes ago, disaacs said:

I can't take the Rams serious until I see them play on the field together...because with the personalities they've added in the offseason, I believe they are setting themselves up for an Andy Reid Philly-like disaster.  

We didn't make our OL Coach our DC, so we're good. We've still got a top 5 offensive mind, a top 5 defensive mind, and a top 2 special teams coordinator, so I feel quite confident our staff has a better understanding of how guys fit into the scheme than the "Dream Team" did.

Just now, scar988 said:

Dan Quinn knows how to stop the offenses that McVay and Shanahan run, because he helped create one similar to it. I think Atlanta will be fine.

Dan Quinn knowing how to stop it doesn't mean he can.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We didn't make our OL Coach our DC, so we're good. We've still got a top 5 offensive mind, a top 5 defensive mind, and a top 2 special teams coordinator, so I feel quite confident our staff has a better understanding of how guys fit into the scheme than the "Dream Team" did.

Except that Suh is a terrible fit in a 3-4 defense...and while McVay was impressive last year, he hasn't been in the top position long enough for us to know how he's going to handle what likely will be a volatile locker room.  Wade Phillips certainly knows how to deal with some of that, considering he's had Talib before...but, it doesn't take much to completely break apart a locker room and make a 11-5 team into a 6-10 team. 

I'm waiting to have an opinion until I see them actually play together.  Right now, I can't trust them to do better than they did last year.

11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

You're the past. We're the future. I'm glad y'all finally got a taste, but the meal ain't yours.

I don't know man, Cowboys fans were flaunting their jewelry for more than 20 years. LMAO

29 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:
On 4/11/2018 at 8:21 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

1. Eagles

2. 15 teams tied for 2nd

You are incredibly annoying. I'm rooting against the Eagles now because of you.

Let's be real. We're you really rooting for the Eagles "before" he made the obvious joke?

To answer the question. No the top 4 teams in the NFL are not all in the NFC. Patriots are still the Patriots. The Jags are still Dominate on Defense. Proven dominant.

Both have just as strong a case to be in the top 4 as

Eagles,Vikings,Rams,Saints. Pros and Cons for all.

28 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

You are incredibly annoying. I'm rooting against the Eagles now because of you.

At this point he sort of correct. All teams are 0-0 right now, but the Eagles won the Super Bowl, what actually happens next season remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

At this point he sort of correct. All teams are 0-0 right now, but the Eagles won the Super Bowl, what actually happens next season remains to be seen.

Yeah but do we need to hear about the Eagles winning the Super Bowl in every single post he makes? It's borderline trolling. I'm convinced the dude is 11 years old or just incredibly sad. We get it. The Eagles are good and they deservedly won the Super Bowl. They are the favorites again next year. Jesus H....

Archived