Are the four best teams in the NFC?

patriotsheatyan

19 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I know...but they have the best QB in football, any year he remains healthy they got a shot.

When you roster vs roster on paper
The Eagles, Rams and Vikings are better for sure..other teams too.

But Rodgers' talent can balance that out a little.

And the fact those in charge there are finally deciding to help him and change is good for any Packers fan

You didn't read any recent articles, have you? Rodgers isn't pleased with what GB is doing since he has no say in things.

Not all change is positive, either.

44 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

You didn't read any recent articles, have you? Rodgers isn't pleased with what GB is doing since he has no say in things.

Not all change is positive, either.

I am aware, read them

But I'd say any attempt to install a feasible offense besides "hey Aaron it's awesome when you make incredible plays...can you just do that? k thanks" is a move in the right direction.
Green Bay's offense sucked schematically for years, rivaled only by the Seahawks which has Wilson do the same thing...but at least the Seahawks had the running game for awhile to hide it a little better.
He's a professional he'll adjust and be fine probably, I'm sure having a blanket like Jordy taken away from him upset him. Qbs are always bummed when their favorite target leaves, last preseason Wentz was upset we traded Jordan Matthews...but he got over it and so will Rodgers.

It's not like they aren't trying to improve the team around him, it'd be one thing if they were scraping the team like Seattle is by getting rid of some of the biggest guys that got them a super bowl.

I'm not sitting here saying they are the best team, or even that they will necessarily do anything. But it's hard to count them out of any game on their schedule and they are better than they were last year with him healthy...and they weren't that far from playoff contention last year. They could've made it a game against most of the NFC playoff teams, again mostly because of Rodgers.

3 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

How?

Rodgers MVP, scored more points than anyone in the league, peak Lacy provided an excellent running game, had an opportunistic defense that was towards the top of the league in INTs. 

We could've cake walked into the Super Bowl and beat yall like we did in the regular season but team went way to conservative against Seattle. Sure, yall won the SB, but we were the best team in the league that year. 

1 minute ago, packerrfan74 said:

Rodgers MVP, scored more points than anyone in the league, peak Lacy provided an excellent running game, had an opportunistic defense that was towards the top of the league in INTs. 

We could've cake walked into the Super Bowl and beat yall like we did in the regular season but team went way to conservative against Seattle. Sure, yall won the SB, but we were the best team in the league that year. 

Your record, point differential, SoS, middling defense and running game (Lacy’s “prime” is pretty mediocre), and 0-2 record against Seattle just don’t seem to scream “best team in NFL”. You somehow lost in the playoffs after winning the TO battle by 4. The talent just wasn’t there.

1 minute ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Your record, point differential, SoS, middling defense and running game (Lacy’s “prime” is pretty mediocre), and 0-2 record against Seattle just don’t seem to scream “best team in NFL”. You somehow lost in the playoffs after winning the TO battle by 4. The talent just wasn’t there.

Tied for best record in the league, 31 ppg which led the league, 13th in points against. A decent running game opened up everything for Rodgers. Turnover differential was +3 in the NFCCG and we lost because like I said, we made a multitude of mental errors that all piled up and ultimately cost us the game. Peppers telling Burnett to slide on the last INT when he most likely could have housed it, followed by 3 straight runs and a 3 and out, to the onside botch. We gave that game to Seattle. The talent was there and it should have been ring 2 for Rodgers.

Green Bay was not the best team in the league in 2014. Yeah, they beat NE, but that was in Lambeau and if Gronk reels in that ball they lose that game. Honestly, I am not sure Green Bay was even as good as a healthy Denver team or Dallas team ( I know they beat Dallas, but if they played 10 times, I feel like Dallas wins 6 out of 10 that year). 

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

Green Bay was not the best team in the league in 2014. Yeah, they beat NE, but that was in Lambeau and if Gronk reels in that ball they lose that game. Honestly, I am not sure Green Bay was even as good as a healthy Denver team or Dallas team ( I know they beat Dallas, but if they played 10 times, I feel like Dallas wins 6 out of 10 that year). 

Rodgers was also on one leg and still got it done, so....

Ever since Bledsoe lost his job the New England Patriots haven’t looked good on paper. Every year you can point at their roster and say, well they are weak here and here. I don’t recall saying in the last five years their offensive line has looked better then below average and their wide receivers outside of Moss have been other teams cast offs. In spite of he severe lack of paper talent they somehow magically have won championships and been every single year in the playoff hunt. 

The GOAT QB is physically unimpressive. He doesn’t wow you with arm strength, or some flashy highlight runs. Even the year they lost him Matt Cassell still took that team to the playoffs. 

There is zero argument to ever ever expect them  to not be a top 4 team or call them the tallest midget. They have a winning culture that every other team is trying to duplicate. Anyone remember seeing a Vegas Line where the Patriots were the underdog since the GSOT? 

Archived