How MUCH do you not want Josh Allen?

FGK

Would you rather...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather....

• Get Josh Allen and your choice of non-QB prospects at #4
    • Get your top QB but forfeit the #4 pick

I don’t dislike Allen. I think he is talented but he isn’t the Right QB for the browns. I think Allen would benefit being able to sit for close to two years unless he shows to be a quick learner. I would almost want him to sit the first two years just to make sure everything is right with him and he is mentally ready for the NFL. The other QBs I would only want sitting for one season, at least sitting for the first 8-10weeks. I’m too the point that I almost like Mayfield Rosen and Darnold all the same and would be happy with one of them. I would settle for Allen tho if the browns took him. 

He's not the qb for us. Like at all. Far too many question marks especially when there are 3 or 4 better options available. I have zero faith that Hue and Zampese can lead him properly. We literally just traded the same guy minus a little of the arm to Green Bay. Throwing 80 yards doesn't mean **** to me. He can't read a weakside blitz; his receivers wont get 25 yards down the field before hes running for his life or laying on his back. 

Archived