Bosko1616 steals ownership from NudeTayne Mock

bosko1616

After a scandle involving Motor Oil, a Baseball bat and a two woman from Thailand named Stevenza and Markella NudeTayne was forced to resign As Owner of the Cleveland Browns and all powers to be have been given to Bosko1616. 

1. Sam Darnold QB

*Browns Trade #4 to the Bills for 12,22,54 and 2019 1st 

*Browns Trade 12,54,64 to the Colts for #6

6. Bradley Chubb DE

*Browns Trade 33 and 35 for 18 

18. Calvin Ridley WR 

*Browns trade 22 to the Patriots for 31,43 and 4th. 

31. Mike Hughes CB 

43. Sony Michel RB 

*Browns Trade Corey Coleman WR and 5th round pick in 2019 for Eagles LB Mychal Kendricks. 

@bosko1616, I heard a rumor that an NFL team can't draft after the draft is already over. I had to stick with the draft that @Kiwibrown did as GM, as he usurped that role and held the draft before I could get there. Luckily, I was able to trade Darnold to the Jets straight up for Mayfield and their 2019 1st. 

I wish you luck with the franchise--big fan here--and Mayfield, as I may have "emptied the coffers" a bit. Don't worry...Switzerland is very secure and will make sure no one will find the money. Hmm...so then I guess you should worry.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

@bosko1616, I heard a rumor that an NFL team can't draft after the draft is already over. I had to stick with the draft that @Kiwibrown did as GM, as he usurped that role and held the draft before I could get there. Luckily, I was able to trade Darnold to the Jets straight up for Mayfield and their 2019 1st. 

I wish you luck with the franchise--big fan here--and Mayfield, as I may have "emptied the coffers" a bit. Don't worry...Switzerland is very secure and will make sure no one will find the money. Hmm...so then I guess you should worry.

When will all this madness end? I feel like this forum has become the lamest, least bloody season of Game of Thrones. No incest, boob shots, or dragons. Ugh, just usurpers, slap fights, and mock drafts.

Hate the draft, pretty much from the start, but the bills trade brings up a question.  Rumors that I read has them including Kelvin Benjamin in a deal moving up.  Guy is huge and was very productive once upon a time.  What would you think about reuniting him with Tyrod?

On 4/11/2018 at 11:56 PM, bosko1616 said:

After a scandle involving Motor Oil, a Baseball bat and a two woman from Thailand named Stevenza and Markella NudeTayne was forced to resign As Owner of the Cleveland Browns and all powers to be have been given to Bosko1616. 

1. Sam Darnold QB

*Browns Trade #4 to the Bills for 12,22,54 and 2019 1st 

*Browns Trade 12,54,64 to the Colts for #6

6. Bradley Chubb DE

*Browns Trade 33 and 35 for 18 

18. Calvin Ridley WR 

*Browns trade 22 to the Patriots for 31,43 and 4th. 

31. Mike Hughes CB 

43. Sony Michel RB 

*Browns Trade Corey Coleman WR and 5th round pick in 2019 for Eagles LB Mychal Kendricks. 

I'm okay with the move up for Chubb. I would rather stay and make those picks, take Landry at 12 and go from there. But it's not a big deal.

I HATE the Ridley move. Ridley, Sutton, and Moore are all good options as #2 WR's. No reason to move up that far for the one who is the worst athlete and thus doesn't have awesome upside (I wouldn't argue athleticism = upside at most positions, but look at the current top WRs in the league, not a single bad athlete. Ridley is an awful athlete.)

The Eagles trade is bad too. Trade a WR just coming into the year when WR's usually figure it out for a good, but not great, player at a position where we already have more good players than we need? No bueno.

Archived