Jeezy Fanatic

Off-Topic: The Washington Capitals Thread

BJs going to the PP, need a good kill. Worries me we don’t have Beagle for defensive zone face offs 

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Get a load of this negative Nancy @turtle28 @oldman9er

I walled my heart off from the heartbreaking Caps. I just want you mentally prepared for when the inevitable happens.

I don't laugh at you like I would/will if this were the Wizards thread. I feel for you. At the same time, I know that you are walking yet again into a world of agony and suffering.

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Capitals fans never deserved a talent like Ovechkin. No matter what the guy does it’s always his fault. Without him the capitals would’ve been a forgotten team long ago. 

So much this

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

2 for Kuzy on the boarding major. He’s playong great so far tonighy

I called that one! He’s the key!

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

BJs getting the best of the 5 on 5 right now

Yeah, Caps need to make a move and make the BJs take one in the 5 on 5 even strength.

Yeah, we need a puke function or emoji. I could do without Joe B & Alan May gushing over Crosby’s hat trick from last night.

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Capitals fans never deserved a talent like Ovechkin. No matter what the guy does it’s always his fault. Without him the capitals would’ve been a forgotten team long ago. 

I would have traded him while we had the chance. Again, two-thirds of his career he completely forgot about offense. One year, he was almost dead last in the NHL in +/-. That's gross. Exceptional scorer. But he was too one-dimensional. To be fair, he's gotten better. But it took way too long.

How the blankety blank did that puck not go in?ugh! Well, at least time they’re on the Pp 

16 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, Caps need to make a move and make the BJs take one in the 5 on 5 even strength.

They picked it up a bit in that last 5 and earned the PP. first 5 minutes of the 3rd will be huge to set the tone

32 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

I would have traded him while we had the chance. Again, two-thirds of his career he completely forgot about offense. One year, he was almost dead last in the NHL in +/-. That's gross. Exceptional scorer. But he was too one-dimensional. To be fair, he's gotten better. But it took way too long.

And the Capitals would’ve been completely irrelevant had he been traded. 

And there it is! The caps give up another 3rd period goal. Is it Holtby time yet?

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

And there it is! The caps give up another 3rd period goal. Is it Holtby time yet?

Trotz is kind of a dummy. I really do not understand that decision at all?

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think gruby has played fine. Team can’t win a faceoff though. Need beagle back