Off-Topic: The Washington Capitals, YOUR 2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!, Thread

If the Caps don't win Game 4, this series could swing the other way. 

I had said that if the Caps can get past the Pens that the Lightning should watch out. I hope I am not wrong, cause the Caps are the only real D.C. team of winning anything in the near future. They need to strike while the iron is hot. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I like both the Junkies and Cooley so I flip back and forth in the morning between the two depending on topics and commercials. I listen to Grant & Danny if I’m in the car during the late morning/early afternoon. Bram Weinstein is awful by himself, he’s extremely boring and I have to imagine his ratings are getting crushed by Grant and Danny.

I’ll definitely listen to Inside the Locker room with Scott Jackson, Brian Mitchell and Doc Walker and Steve Czaban over Chad Dukes.

I agree with you Jeezy, I can’t stand Chad and his solo show. I wish they’d put an ex-Redskin with him more often like they do sometimes with Santana Moss. Will Montgomery and Kedric Golston are two guys who I think would be good or maybe DeAngelo Hall but I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon until Chad’s ratings tank. The only time I listen to Chad is if he has a good guest on.

I do like when Chad has Santana on. He's fun to listen to. I think DHall could be a good fit there. There was a segment before the VT/Miami game last year where they had both Santana and DHall on and it was a fun listen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mike23md said:

Well, aside from Danny. He is the ever pessimist to the ever optimist Grant Paulsen. 

But. The Junkies are great. 

Yeah the Junkies are radio gold. Their personalities mesh so well and it’s fun hearing 4 different perspectives on air plus they use Valdez and Drab a lot. It’s just a great show. They always crack me up too which is why it’s so good. Especially Cakes.