Off-Topic: The Washington Capitals, YOUR 2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!, Thread

Kevin Sheehan is really chapping my arse! 

1. He’s acting like the series is over

2. He’s saying that this is the b at chance that a DC team has had to win a championship since the Redskins in 91-92. He’s reasoning is backwards as hell. He says that because the Caps team of 98 had little chance to beat the Redwings that this is best chance a DC team has of winning a championship since 91-92. Someone needs to slap some sense into him.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Kevin Sheehan is really chapping my arse! 

1. He’s acting like the series is over

2. He’s saying that this is the b at chance that a DC team has had to win a championship since the Redskins in 91-92. He’s reasoning is backwards as hell. He says that because the Caps team of 98 had little chance to beat the Redwings that this is best chance a DC team has of winning a championship since 91-92. Someone needs to slap some sense into him.

It's 980. They probably found out about the hockey team last week.

Edited by Slateman
  • Like 1

I really only listen to the Junkies as far as sports radio. I’ve never turned on 980, and I find Chad Dukes insufferable. I’m never listening to the radio during the day, so really no opinion on Grant and Danny.

To make this related to the topic at hand though, I agree with you, this series is far from over. We saw it firsthand in the CBJ series

Edited by Jeezy Fanatic

I like both the Junkies and Cooley so I flip back and forth in the morning between the two depending on topics and commercials. I listen to Grant & Danny if I’m in the car during the late morning/early afternoon. Bram Weinstein is awful by himself, he’s extremely boring and I have to imagine his ratings are getting crushed by Grant and Danny.

I’ll definitely listen to Inside the Locker room with Scott Jackson, Brian Mitchell and Doc Walker and Steve Czaban over Chad Dukes.

I agree with you Jeezy, I can’t stand Chad and his solo show. I wish they’d put an ex-Redskin with him more often like they do sometimes with Santana Moss. Will Montgomery and Kedric Golston are two guys who I think would be good or maybe DeAngelo Hall but I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon until Chad’s ratings tank. The only time I listen to Chad is if he has a good guest on.

Caps on the power play! Callahan roughed up Tom Wilson. I can’t believe vasilevskiy made that save on the Caps 3 on 1. He’s been on fire tonight!

Man, Tampa has really gotten at Holtby tonight. Unlucky breaks for the Caps too.

Edited by turtle28