Off-Topic: The Washington Capitals, YOUR 2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!, Thread

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Get a load of this negative Nancy @turtle28 @oldman9er

I walled my heart off from the heartbreaking Caps. I just want you mentally prepared for when the inevitable happens.

I don't laugh at you like I would/will if this were the Wizards thread. I feel for you. At the same time, I know that you are walking yet again into a world of agony and suffering.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Capitals fans never deserved a talent like Ovechkin. No matter what the guy does it’s always his fault. Without him the capitals would’ve been a forgotten team long ago. 

I would have traded him while we had the chance. Again, two-thirds of his career he completely forgot about offense. One year, he was almost dead last in the NHL in +/-. That's gross. Exceptional scorer. But he was too one-dimensional. To be fair, he's gotten better. But it took way too long.

32 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

I would have traded him while we had the chance. Again, two-thirds of his career he completely forgot about offense. One year, he was almost dead last in the NHL in +/-. That's gross. Exceptional scorer. But he was too one-dimensional. To be fair, he's gotten better. But it took way too long.

And the Capitals would’ve been completely irrelevant had he been traded.