Off-Topic: The Washington Capitals, YOUR 2018 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!, Thread

11 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

This was a different team tonight. Need to carry this back on the road Monday

This was the team I think that realized one of their key guys got hurt playing hard while the rest of the team kinda wasn’t!!!! Time to turn up!!!

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

This was the team I think that realized one of their key guys got hurt playing hard while the rest of the team kinda wasn’t!!!! Time to turn up!!!

DSP makes a difference. I know some of the young cats on the back line probably have more natural talent and are better skaters than him but DSP is a less talented Wilson, he's big strong and an enforcer. He doesn't stop with his energy and plays 110% all game long! He should be been on the roster all year instead for some of the other back line guys.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

DSP makes a difference. I know some of the young cats on the back line probably have more natural talent and are better skaters than him but DSP is a less talented Wilson, he's big strong and an enforcer. He doesn't stop with his energy and plays 110% all game long! He should be been on the roster all year except for some of the other back line guys.

I mean I think he brings a energy too the ice!!! Maybe not the talent like you said but energy is intoxicating for teams!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

DSP makes a difference. I know some of the young cats on the back line probably have more natural talent and are better skaters than him but DSP is a less talented Wilson, he's big strong and an enforcer. He doesn't stop with his energy and plays 110% all game long! He should be been on the roster all year instead for some of the other back line guys.

He needs to do it again. I worry it was just adrenaline and momentum from the call up. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

He needs to do it again. I worry it was just adrenaline and momentum from the call up. 

I’m hoping a guy like DSP is just a different cat in the playoffs. In the grind of the regular season, where physicality isn’t as much of a factor, he’s not going to be as effective, but in the playoffs, when goals are harder to come by and you’re playing the same team 7 times, maybe his game can be a factor.

• Like 1

I need to apologize.

I watched game 4. Granted, I started watching in the second period of game 4, but I did have it on to watch that lackadaisical third period.

I did not watch game 5.

Ergo, I will do you all a solid and completely ignore game 6.