Schedule Watch 2018

IronMike84

Everybody’s best guess for the schedule release is this coming Tuesday.

Preseason opponents were released yesterday, but nobody cares about that. No Browns this year.

It was also reported that the Packers formally asked the NFL to open the season at home in celebration of their 100th season, so we can all take a guess as to who they’ll probably be playing, since I’m sure the Packers want a layup.

46 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Preseason opponents were released yesterday, but nobody cares about that. No Browns this year.

It was also reported that the Packers formally asked the NFL to open the season at home in celebration of their 100th season, so we can all take a guess as to who they’ll probably be playing, since I’m sure the Packers want a layup.

What am I missing? They were established in august 1919?

28 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

What am I missing? They were established in august 1919?

Maybe they can’t do math from passing out at in bathroom at Kenny Chesney concerts and smacking their heads on urinals on the way down.

It'll probably be Bears/Packers, which imo is BS because IIRC, the last time they Bears hosted Green Bay in primetime, it was 2010, yet I feel like the Bears have played there in primetime 3-4 times since. I've also read rumors that maybe it'll be SF @ Green Bay to open the year.

7 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

It'll probably be Bears/Packers, which imo is BS because IIRC, the last time they Bears hosted Green Bay in primetime, it was 2010, yet I feel like the Bears have played there in primetime 3-4 times since. I've also read rumors that maybe it'll be SF @ Green Bay to open the year.

Every Lambeau Field game between the two teams has been a prime time game since 2011. Soldier Field game hasn't been prime time since 2010.

21 hours ago, IronMike84 said:

By that logic then no one should be hosting first weekend more than the Bears, you know, THE founding franchise.

Archived