gambling mock

jebrick

1.28 - RB Darius Guice,  Evans and LVE are gone.  Others may be a reach but the Steelers have shown a lot of interest. There would need to be some crazy stuff happen to the Steeler's board for them to announce to Bell that they are not going to move forward with him.  But it is a gambling mock. I also considered CB Jaire Alexander.

2.60 - S Jesse Bates, Wake Forest - They love this guy and he gives them a ball hawk that they need.

4.*(trade) Shaun Dion Hamilton, ILB, Alabama - The minds of the Steeler faithful are blown by this pick. This is assuming that the doctors have cleared him.  You get a 1st round talent who is smart ( HS valedictorian and called signals on Alabama defense), has leadership ( Alabama team captain) and is one of the best cover LBs in football.  The key is the doctors. The Steelers trade back targeting Hamilton and pick up a 6th.

5a Siran Neal, SS, Jacksonville State - I do like his athleticism.  Needs a year of learning the position.  Was a bump and run CB in college but does not have the hips for that in the NFL.

5b  Dorian O'Daniel, OLB, Clemson - The next Steeler pick for the hybrid SS/LB role.  Quick and undersized

6.*(T) Marquez Valdes-Scantling, WR, South Florida - The Bryant replacement. 6'4 with 4.4 speed.

7.220  Deon Yelder, TE, Western Kentucky

19 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I'd really like it if it also involves trading Bell. 

Trade Bell to Indy and their $50 mill of cap room for their 2nd and 3rd and I’d be fine with Guice in the  1st.

Take Bells $$$...sign Boswell and Finney long term...rest of $ towards draft picks and rolled into next year.

Archived