Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence

BroncoSojia

13 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

This could put his career in jeopardy obviously, and does this make the 49ers look hard at drafting Smith or Edmunds in the first round? 

Clearly, since he's facing potentially an 11-year sentence if found guilty.

I'd have to think this make the Niners look hard at Roquan specifically.  At this point, I think they've been so snake-bitten at the position of late that they make a point to get a guy who has impeccable character.

Nick Saban would know exactly how to address this and keep him in line.

A stern talking to, followed by a vague press conference, followed by a subsequent first half benching against Mercer. Lesson learned by Reuben and then he'd be a model citizen.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Clearly, since he's facing potentially an 11-year sentence if found guilty.

I'd have to think this make the Niners look hard at Roquan specifically.  At this point, I think they've been so snake-bitten at the position of late that they make a point to get a guy who has impeccable character.

We went from having the best LB cores of all time with Willis/Bowman/Smith in 2013, to Willis retiring the next season, Bowman suffering a career changing injury, to Aldon Smith getting arrested 10 times, to Borland retiring after his impressive rookie season to Foster doing this after his rookie season. Dayum lol. 

Archived