Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence

BroncoSojia

13 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

uh... thoughts on this bs you spouted?

Still stand by every word.

This was a guy who was arrested a week before these charges for something else.  Reuben Foster is trouble waiting to happen.  If you think this will set him straight, then you probably also thought the incident at the combine would set him straight, as well as the first positive drug test at the combine.

He'll continue to make mistakes.  Its just who he is.

2 minutes ago, VanS said:

This was a guy who was arrested a week before these charges for something else.  Reuben Foster is trouble waiting to happen.  If you think this will set him straight, then you probably also thought the incident at the combine would set him straight, as well as the first positive drug test at the combine.

Sounds what people were probably saying about Cris Carter before he turned his life around, and put down the drugs and alcohol. Every person is different. Let's not generalize. 

13 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

This makes me utterly sick.

This woman should get AT LEAST 5 years behind bars.     its idiots like her why real victims often face skepticism.      

Or she could be lying now after getting paid to recant the story so her cash cow doesn't lose his source of income.

Unless there is video showing the incident, we might never know what really happened.  A lot of times when women recant stories like this its because they are either bribed or threatened to recant.  See the incident with Greg Hardy.

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Sounds what people were probably saying about Cris Carter before he turned his life around, and put down the drugs and alcohol. Every person is different. Let's not generalize. 

True.  But I can see it in the eyes of Reuben Foster.  He's not the type that will change.  He's gonna continue to make these mistakes.  Some people are capable of change.  He's just not one of them.

28 minutes ago, VanS said:

Or she could be lying now after getting paid to recant the story so her cash cow doesn't lose his source of income.

Unless there is video showing the incident, we might never know what really happened.  A lot of times when women recant stories like this its because they are either bribed or threatened to recant.  See the incident with Greg Hardy.

Okay....and there are numerous proven incidents of women lying themselves.

The point is and always has been this.....innocent until proven guilty....not the other way around, even though certain people want it that way. 

I want to see abusers/rapists burn as much as anyone, but you cant just take women at their word.    Alot of them use it as a weapon to either get what they want or hurt someone who spurned them. 

8 hours ago, VanS said:

True.  But I can see it in the eyes of Reuben Foster.  He's not the type that will change.  He's gonna continue to make these mistakes.  Some people are capable of change.  He's just not one of them.

We should just lock him up now then before he hurts somebody, right? 

For real though, you ever think about getting into law enforcement? We could really use somebody with super powers like yours. You’re like, one step down from Ghost Rider being able to make people burn for their sins with so much as a look. 

2 hours ago, VanS said:

Ok this is just BS dude. Just take the L gracefully mate. 

4 hours ago, VanS said:

I get it’s hard to have a minority opinion.  And no one is going to be right all the time.   Or even anywhere close.   But the ability to admit when one is wrong defines a poster’s legitimacy more than anything else.   It’s ok to be wrong.    I am a huge believer in Foster’s talent but was more than ready to concede the pick was a bust if these allegations proved true. 

The reasoning here provided behind the take was highly suspect (to be generous).    It’s frankly a random method.   Even if you believe in it to say Foster won't change, your assertion on Foster’s guilt here & now based on your eye test is even more suspect than the reasons you say he might still be guilty.   

Being wrong isn’t just ok.  It’s going to happen to everyone regardless.   Sometimes it’s just best to cut your losses and quit while you’re behind.  That gains way more credibility in the long run.   Take it FWIW. 

2 hours ago, VanS said:

Clean-up on aisle 2. Got a huge pile of it in the Reuben Foster thread.

3 hours ago, VanS said:

Speculation at it's finest. There are few who'll  know the 100% true story mainly Foster and his accuser. Anything beyond that is speculation without rational evidence. No matter how fine the accusation, without proof it's just speculation. 

Give it time, if he's truly dirty and a delinquent, it'll catch up to him and you can get in your I-Told-Yo-So's in then, but until then (if it ever happens), don't tarnish his name on something that's been dropped because it'll only make you look worse if he ends up becoming a good guy in the end. 

3 hours ago, VanS said:

There was video to prove he didn't touch her: The fight she got into the night before where her injuries came from was recorded! He did not touch her.

Judge not...

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

This makes me utterly sick.

This woman should get AT LEAST 5 years behind bars.     its idiots like her why real victims often face skepticism.      

sad but true. this needs to be treated with the same admonishment by the media as if foster really did beat her. and she should be prosecuted. maybe real consequences will prevent things like this moving forward.

5 hours ago, VanS said:

Not necessarily there two different outcomes he could learn here give him the chance to actually change for the good or like you said he will continue to make mistakes. I don't think we should lock him in saying he won't change because we don't know. 

Archived