Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence

BroncoSojia

On 5/19/2018 at 7:59 PM, VanS said:

The eyes are the windows to the soul.  We evolved the ability to be able to determine whether someone is a friend or enemy based on reading things like this.  Some of us are just more aware of this ability than others.  I'm sure you've looked at someone and just by looking said to yourself, this is not someone I want to interact with, there might be something wrong with them.  Or you might have looked at someone and seen they were friendly and then decided to talk to them.

This sort of reading of people faces and body language is very helpful when it comes to finding relationships with the opposite.  Most guys can tell if a girl is feeling them based on how she looks at them.  I'm sure the opposite is true for females.  They can read whether a guy is feeling them as well.

Whether we like to admit it or not, we give off almost everything about ourselves unconsciously based on our eyes, our face, and our body language.   I can read all those things and have been pretty good over my life being able to tell alot about people without ever talking to them.

this is mostly bs. the little parts that arent are dependent on actually spending time with the person youre trying to read. You hanging out with Foster much?-

On 5/19/2018 at 4:59 PM, VanS said:

The eyes are the windows to the soul.  We evolved the ability to be able to determine whether someone is a friend or enemy based on reading things like this.  Some of us are just more aware of this ability than others.  I'm sure you've looked at someone and just by looking said to yourself, this is not someone I want to interact with, there might be something wrong with them.  Or you might have looked at someone and seen they were friendly and then decided to talk to them.

This sort of reading of people faces and body language is very helpful when it comes to finding relationships with the opposite.  Most guys can tell if a girl is feeling them based on how she looks at them.  I'm sure the opposite is true for females.  They can read whether a guy is feeling them as well.

Whether we like to admit it or not, we give off almost everything about ourselves unconsciously based on our eyes, our face, and our body language.   I can read all those things and have been pretty good over my life being able to tell alot about people without ever talking to them.

Dude, seriously stop. You're going off on some seriously bad tangents with this nonsense.

I think we are long overdue for a change of the thread title. 

The niners were 20/1 before free agency to win the superbowl. A few days ago when I was in reno they were 28/1. I wonder if this changes that number?

Archived