• Will Hernandez, G, UTEP
    • Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
    • Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
    • Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
    • Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State
    • Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
    • Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2018 at 04:00 PM

1.1 - Cleveland Browns - Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

1.2 - NY Giants - Sam Darnold, QB, USC

1.3 - Indianapolis Colts - Bradley Chubb, EDGE, N.C. State

1.4 - Cleveland Browns - Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

1.5 - Denver Broncos - Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame

1.6 - New York Jets - Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

1.7 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama

1.8 - Chicago Bears - Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

1.9 - San Francisco 49ers - Derwin James, S, Florida State

1.10 - Oakland Raiders - Vita Vea, DT, Washington

1.11 - Miami Dolphins - Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

1.12 - Buffalo Bills - Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

1.13 - **Trade** - Buffalo Bills - Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

1.14 - Green Bay Packers - Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State

They signed Bradford to a 2 year deal at 20M AAV. They don't HAVE to go after a QB. Their offensive line is horrible. 

The question really is, how in the HELL IS SAM BRADFORD CONTINUING TO GET THESE KIND OF CONTRACTS WITH NO KNEES???????

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Just substitute veggies for carbs and stop drinking beer for a month.  You'd be surprised how fast it falls off.

Yep. Remove all breads, pastas, beer, and up the protein. .5g of protein for every pound you weigh daily. Lots of water (64+ oz.). Lots of veggies. Stay away from fruits. Reduce the sugar. 

47 minutes ago, mike23md said:

They signed Bradford to a 2 year deal at 20M AAV. They don't HAVE to go after a QB.

They also signed Mike Glennon, so they've got two guys who have played the position in the pros. So, while Lamar Jackson might make sense, I think I'm with @mike23md here and saying they pass on the QB.

For me, I think it comes down to either CB or WR. Cutting Matthieu didn't make much sense to me, and Larry Fitzgerald is running out of room (and they've got nothing else around him). I went with Sutton here.

5 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Yep. Remove all breads, pastas, beer, and up the protein. .5g of protein for every pound you weigh daily. Lots of water (64+ oz.). Lots of veggies. Stay away from fruits. Reduce the sugar. 

Oh and exercise.  Every day.

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

They also signed Mike Glennon, so they've got two guys who have played the position in the pros. So, while Lamar Jackson might make sense, I think I'm with @mike23md here and saying they pass on the QB.

For me, I think it comes down to either CB or WR. Cutting Matthieu didn't make much sense to me, and Larry Fitzgerald is running out of room (and they've got nothing else around him). I went with Sutton here.

Interesting, the guy who says you have to build the trenches, yet you went with WR. 

Related image

Just now, mike23md said:

Interesting, the guy who says you have to build the trenches, yet you went with WR. 

Related image

Yeah, I know ... it was weird. I thought about McGlinchey but I think the Cardinals need to start planning for the post-Fitzgerald era.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

Yeah, I know ... it was weird. I thought about McGlinchey but I think the Cardinals need to start planning for the post-Fitzgerald era.

Plenty of WR's to do that with, but this class is very limited on good OT's that could be an backside protector for years to come. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

No wonder you're always in a bad mood lol.  

? When the team has little hope it’s hard to be in a bad mood, especially since I seem to have most hope for the team of us who see the Allen/Snyder led skins as basically hopeless all together.

So... should I go puke up the Brownie I just ate? ? 

Archived