• Will Hernandez, G, UTEP
    • Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
    • Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
    • Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
    • Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State
    • Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
    • Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2018 at 04:00 PM

Just now, turtle28 said:

? When the team has little hope it’s hard to be in a bad mood, especially since I seem to have most hope for the team of us who see the Allen/Snyder led skins as basically hopeless all together.

So... should I go puke up the Brownie I just ate? ? 

LOL how are you going to gripe about losing weight while chomping on a brownie?   hehe.

2 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Plenty of WR's to do that with, but this class is very limited on good OT's that could be an backside protector for years to come. 

To be fair, the Cardinals did sign Andre Smith. Yes, he would be better served as a RT, but he could do LT in a pinch.

I'm going to go against the grain again. I would say that Arizona would field the same offer that NE gave to us in the proposed trade scenario for #13 overall.

Arizona Gets: #23, 63, 95

New England Gets: #15 and 134

New England uses #15 to draft Lamar Jackson

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Just substitute veggies for carbs and stop drinking beer for a month.  You'd be surprised how fast it falls off.

Have lost 75 pounds since 2014 this way so he is actually right about something lol.Doesnt hurt that I spend all my time in the gym though

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

LOL how are you going to gripe about losing weight while chomping on a brownie?   hehe.

All I said was I needed to. Not that I was trying too hardcore at it. I was working out almost every day for a few years but I got plantar fasciitis and it set me back, got me out of my routine.

I did walk 3.5 miles after eating the brownie down Pennsylvania Avenue to where I parked my car. Lol. I guess that’s something.

58 minutes ago, TKellion said:

Have lost 75 pounds since 2014 this way so he is actually right about something lol.Doesnt hurt that I spend all my time in the gym though

Thanks and congrats, that’s awesome. I know what to do, my cousin is a personal trainer/nutritionists and owns a gym, my best friend is a certified trainer too. Now, doing it is a different story...

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Thanks and congrats, that’s awesome. I know what to do, my cousin is a personal trainer/nutritionists and owns a gym, my best friend is a certified trainer too. Now, doing it is a different story...

yes after years as a runner and military service and a brother who was a gym rat,I always knew what was needed.It wasnt until I couldnt stand to look at myself in the mirror that I got the motivation again.

2 hours ago, TKellion said:

yes after years as a runner and military service and a brother who was a gym rat,I always knew what was needed.It wasnt until I couldnt stand to look at myself in the mirror that I got the motivation again.

Sounds like me, I used to be a long distance runner too. I was getting back into shape in 2015 and 16 but I got plantar fasciitis sand it threw off my routine and I haven’t gotten back into it.

Archived