• Will Hernandez, G, UTEP
    • Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
    • Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
    • Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
    • Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State
    • Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
    • Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2018 at 04:00 PM

3 hours ago, mike23md said:

This Andre Smith. Right @Woz

Are you expecting him to run routes or carry the ball? No? You want him to be a big fat guy that blocks for your quarterback? Okay then.

Is he the best tackle? No, but he's serviceable. The Cardinals realistically have no other receivers.

Would I be surprised if they went with McGlinchey here? Absolutely not. But I can see them looking at their receiving corps and going "dayam"

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Are you expecting him to run routes or carry the ball? No? You want him to be a big fat guy that blocks for your quarterback? Okay then.

Is he the best tackle? No, but he's serviceable. The Cardinals realistically have no other receivers.

Would I be surprised if they went with McGlinchey here? Absolutely not. But I can see them looking at their receiving corps and going "dayam"

Agree, but this receiver class is stacked. It doesnt really help if you cant throw the ball to anyone considering your kneeless expensive QB is getting murdered. 

Just now, mike23md said:

Agree, but this receiver class is stacked. It doesnt really help if you cant throw the ball to anyone considering your kneeless expensive QB is getting murdered. 

If that's the theory, go for the guy who is used to running anyway and take Jackson.

Just now, Woz said:

If that's the theory, go for the guy who is used to running anyway and take Jackson.

He will be running for his life with these edge rushers in the NFC West let alone the NFL. The offense runs around David Johnson. Fitzgerald is now reduced to the slot. Yes, they need WR help badly, but again, the WR class is stacked and grabbing a guy in the 2nd round and/or 3rd would be just fine. Arizona is in complete rebuild at this point so, build with a young LT to start. 

Archived