Jump to content
MKnight82

Gameday Thread - Redskins vs. Ravens 8/10 7:30PM EST

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, how do I get the green plus numbers next to my name since I am late to the party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good read to get the ball out on 2nd, but that 3rd down play was pathetic. Three TEs in and Kelley gets tackled in the backfield? Oy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Hey guys, how do I get the green plus numbers next to my name since I am late to the party?

You need to get someone to like your post. Here you go. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lavar703 said:

We look pretty bad on offense lol

Kirk's first pass was jitters. I liked the play.

Run game is trash though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Still can't run.

Kind of hard when you get the hand off and there's a guy right on top of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Woz said:

Kind of hard when you get the hand off and there's a guy right on top of you.

Meh, I was knocking the line. Just a general comment as in "we as a team still can't run."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

We look pretty bad on offense lol

You can have a like as well.

The offense is okay, but the offensive line blocking is terribad right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan Anderson had great penetration on that play and made theRB have to go outside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeT14 said:
1 minute ago, Woz said:

Kind of hard when you get the hand off and there's a guy right on top of you.

Meh, I was knocking the line. Just a general comment as in "we as a team still can't run."

On this we agree.

Now, I will say the defense is doing a decent job at run stopping. Longest run was a WR Jet Sweep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have to stop this Will Compton stuff. I understand the guy knows the defense and he's smart but good lord he's slow. Foster and Brown out there would be lightyears beyond Compton. Just make him special teams captain  or something. He can't be a starting LB for this team anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lavar703 said:

They have to stop this Will Compton stuff. I understand the guy knows the defense and he's smart but good lord he's slow. Foster and Brown out there would be lightyears beyond Compton. Just make him special teams captain  or something. He can't be a starting LB for this team anymore. 

I'm curious who the backup defensive play caller is. If Compton gets hurt, who gets the green sticker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×