Vontaze Burfict suspended 4 games for PED usage

Woz

2 hours ago, TheChancellor said:

Maybe if they gave him the alphabet along with the list I'd understand, but this is just cruel.

They did try, he took the mailman down at the knees. That forces Burfict's dog put up a sign that said, "Beware of doichebag" so people can be safe. 

Just now, Sugashane said:

They did try, he took the mailman down at the knees. That forces Burfict's dog put up a sign that said, "Beware of doichebag" so people can be safe. 

Well, that explains why the mailman's avoiding his neighborhood, much to the dismay of the other residents in the area.

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

So you don't see a team viewing a player taking Performance ENHANCING Drugs as different from a player making a conscious decision that could lead to backlash and impact the bottom line of the business?

From a business perspective, one is your player attempting to gain a competitive advantage on the field and got caught, the other draws media attention (where some fans are clearly divided over the issue) that could impact sales.

So...having thugs like Adam Jones and Burfict on your team is cool as long as they keep a low profile, and don't do anything to impact sales?

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

So...having thugs like Adam Jones and Burfict on your team is cool as long as they keep a low profile, and don't do anything to impact sales?

Absolutely hate the mentality and culture that Mike Brown created and still fosters for the Bengals.  Marvin Lewis isn't much better IMO.  I'm just waiting for the day that Katie Blackburn takes the reins from her out dated father.  She is the hope that all of us Bengal fans have that can change the type of players that we draft/sign...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Absolutely hate the mentality and culture that Mike Brown created and still fosters for the Bengals.  Marvin Lewis isn't much better IMO.  I'm just waiting for the day that Katie Blackburn takes the reins from her out dated father.  She is the hope that all of us Bengal fans have that can change the type of players that we draft/sign...

I'm honestly not sure who is the worse owner. Brown or Snyder. 

I thought someone bumped an old thread and I had to make sure with the timestamp at the top of the page.

Maybe the Bengals need to extend Marvin Lewis while they're at it.

Isn't it also about time for Pacman to cuss someone out and commit some type of felony, only to "sincerely apologize" not long after?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I thought someone bumped an old thread and I had to make sure with the timestamp at the top of the page.

Maybe the Bengals need to extend Marvin Lewis while they're at it.

Isn't it also about time for Pacman to cuss someone out and commit some type of felony, only to "sincerely apologize" not long after?

I've heard Marwin whispering to LeDick Lebeau how great it is to be coaching the Bengals for 15 years and not even being halfway through his tenure but that he's, in fact, just getting started.

Archived